QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Whats the Weather Like today Where you live
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Whats the Weather Like today Where you live » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Dawn is coming. A dull grey boring one. But mild again.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

10.26.2007, 02:58 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
Dawn is coming. A dull grey boring one.

Perhaps you could tell Dawn about me?

I bet I could excite her senses more!

Post last edited by Chihiros-Dream-Boy on 10.26.2007, 07:16 AM.

10.26.2007, 07:13 AM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
WingedBandit
Tanuki

Registration Date: 10.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by WingedBandit Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's too warm and too smokey... but that's just because everything around here is on fire.

10.26.2007, 03:47 PM WingedBandit is offline   Profile for WingedBandit Add WingedBandit to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

dark and foggy, very foggy, so foggy in fact that the light from the moon, stars and street lights make the atmosphere glow with a slightly orange ora, its pretty cool actually

Post last edited by ={HSA}= MORO on 10.26.2007, 11:47 PM.

10.26.2007, 11:47 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Windy but nice.

10.27.2007, 04:48 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lovely and mild with a gentle breeze blowing through the trees.

10.27.2007, 05:24 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
T.C.
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.28.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by T.C. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lets just say.. bless the person who invented air conditioning.

10.27.2007, 11:33 PM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

sunshine!

10.28.2007, 06:14 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Grey! Overcast! Drizzly! Gusty! Not nice!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

10.28.2007, 08:18 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

13°C and sun shining.
Nice and cool, not too cold.
YEAH!

10.28.2007, 08:26 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You know, I've come to a decision. I don't like sunshine all that much. It hurts your eyes if you look at it, it hurts your skin if you stay out in it. I prefer rain and gales. And snow. I hope we get some real snow this year. Last year's snowfall was pathetic.

10.28.2007, 09:31 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Cloud
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cloud Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

4°C and sunny- fuckin cold !!!
And I cant use my heating, cause here in Beijing it doesnt work before the 15. of November...

Im wearing two jackets and sittin in my bed under my really warm eiderdown

So send me warm greetings plz^^

I luv the susuwatari^^

10.29.2007, 11:10 PM Cloud is offline   Profile for Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Viele warme grüsse.
hier in der schweiz ist es wärmer.
10 grad vielleicht... und die sonne scheint.
Ich wusste gar nicht das es in den chinesischen grossstädten so kalt wird.

10.30.2007, 06:01 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Cloud
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cloud Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

thx

Now its something about -1°C and Im wearing my winterjacket in my room to survive
Great my housemates are in southchina nw- they have 25°C...
Its pretty annoying to get messages from them
Ill switch my cellphone off. lol

Wird noch kälter im richtigen Winter. Soll mich nicht stören solange ordentlich geheizt wird^^ Bei meiner Freundin konnte man vorhin den Atem in ihrer Wohnung sehn... da wars noch n bissl kälter

I luv the susuwatari^^

10.30.2007, 06:25 AM Cloud is offline   Profile for Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list
T.C.
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.28.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by T.C. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

nein! das ist mein hamburger!

10.30.2007, 08:06 AM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
Cloud
Ohmu

lol

Dann iss ihn! Ich will ihn nicht...

I luv the susuwatari^^

10.30.2007, 08:54 AM Cloud is offline   Profile for Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Grey. Cloudy. Boring. And no German in sight.

10.31.2007, 08:26 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Freezing! Wet! Blowy! I think winter is here!

I'm staying indoors and drinking hot chocolate with marshmallows floating on top and listening to Patrick Wolf!

(thanks to Saddles and JRR)

10.31.2007, 10:39 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

it is grey, windy, and cold.

Except I have to go to school. No luxury of staying indoors.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

10.31.2007, 10:40 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well I am working, actually...

10.31.2007, 10:42 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
[  «    ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks