QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - EGGS
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » EGGS » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  ...    »  ]
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

OK, it is a double, but the DC Forum posted a msg that the egg drop will be delayed for a bit due to some tech probs or something... just thought that I'd let you all know.... it will be soon , but not necessarily wiuthin the two weeks from the 10th....

03.22.2010, 11:57 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

They 3D'ed the eggs. And so I grabbed a green dragon because I thought it was a new dragon

Ah well...

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

03.26.2010, 10:29 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

So I wanted another egg... I gots my favourite cloud one. :3

03.27.2010, 10:26 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm pretty sure it's not just me now... my female black's sprite is of a new design!

Do ALL the dragons now have an alt for different genders?

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

03.31.2010, 09:14 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

not all of them, just some...

check out my scroll if you want to see the ones that I have..........

My eggs will need some tender loving clickies these next two day, thank you...

03.31.2010, 11:53 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Better make sometime guys because the Easter Eggs are here!

Or something.

The idea is to "find" an eg anywhere in the three pages of the site (main, AP and scroll). If you find one, you'll then get a basket, and can then continue to find all 38 of them.

Here's mine to see: http://dragcave.net/user/Roarkiller

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

04.05.2010, 08:32 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

I was lucky enough to find out in timne to get all 38 of the eggs with less than 2 hrs to spare...

of course, that is why I only got 4-1/2 hrs sleep before a 12-1/2 hrs shift... I slept like a log the next night after getting the last 4 eggs I needed to complete the set....

whew... stupid, stupid me!!!

http://dragcave.net/user/husky51

Post last edited by husky51 on 04.08.2010, 07:37 AM.

04.07.2010, 07:13 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

I didn't, lol. I need sleep to function properly, plus I don't think you'd want to meet a driver asleep on the wheel on the road.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

04.08.2010, 09:35 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I like, nearly had a death attack. Two of mine DIED. In seconds. I feel like crying because I was just about to freeze the second one....

;-; *has never had them die before* I feel sad...

04.08.2010, 06:43 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

crumb'bum, two of mine died as well and I had a lot of clicks, etc... sure miss the ol' DC emergency room and Soti... sigh

I had one of the hatchlings in another so-called ER, but you can see what good that did... sigh...

04.11.2010, 09:50 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

got some eggs with a late start... need some tender loving care... any help is appreciated, thank you...

05.03.2010, 02:15 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

YAY,

Finally...

got me a new egg type... yayness...

any clickies appreciated, thank you...

05.16.2010, 08:20 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

I seem to be the only one posting in this thread, but I am going to need some help with my eggs for the next two days at least.... thank you....

today (5/23) I finally got what I think is a Vampire egg... now all I gotta do is keep it dead until it hatches, lol help me please... thanks...

and now I've added a Heat (?) dragon egg...

I have been trying for these for months...

Post last edited by husky51 on 05.23.2010, 09:31 PM.

05.20.2010, 01:38 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

VAMPY EGG. D8

I need one for Kami and Jasmine! XD

05.23.2010, 09:43 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

I just kept trying in the abandoned egg area until I finally got one...
-------------------------------------------
OK, this last egg that I got, the blue one, is a special egg that can only be obtained by summoning it...
You must have an Ice, a Magma and a Thunder dragon or it will not work. I read that the success rate is only about 11%, but it worked for me the first time that I tried it...

It is called a "Guardians of Nature" dragon...

=====================================

Please clicky my eggs while I am away these two days... thank you

Post last edited by husky51 on 05.27.2010, 08:29 AM.

05.23.2010, 11:22 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

hahaha, looks like I am the only one still collecting bragon eggs so I will let this thread die....

05.30.2010, 12:06 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nuh uh, I got 4 new ones the other day... I always try to get new ones when they come out, and by the look of things I have some to catch up on... Lucky, getting the vampire egg.

My Anime List

05.30.2010, 12:30 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

ah, I don't see them and so i thought.....?

sigh, there I go thnking again... lol

I know that Roar has some dragons in his siggy, but they are all grown...

just counted and dragons, hatchlings and eggs total 188...

shhesh, I didn't think that I had THAT many!!!

yeah, very lucky on the Vampire... took forever, it seemed, to get one finally...
===============
got more hatchies and eggs than room in my siggy, so I switch off the two green eggs periodically until I can mature the older ones... lol
===================
my dragons matured.... YAYness...

Post last edited by husky51 on 06.07.2010, 09:34 AM.

05.30.2010, 12:55 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

YAY! New egg drop.....

pleez clicky for me.....

Post last edited by husky51 on 07.06.2010, 10:26 PM.

07.06.2010, 10:26 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
BlueRain
Kodama

Registration Date: 07.25.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by BlueRain Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Heyy : )
Can someone tell me what your talking about, haha
Much appriciated,

07.29.2010, 02:04 PM BlueRain is offline   Profile for BlueRain Add BlueRain to your buddy list
[  «    ...  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks