QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Whats the Weather Like today Where you live
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Whats the Weather Like today Where you live » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...    »  ]
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yes but indoors isn;t that bad. I have to go to school, which takes half an hour, outside in the cold, and then I have to come back and do homework.

I'm not sure what your job is, so it could suck mightily, but my day isn't shaping up well.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

10.31.2007, 10:45 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ah, but going out in the cold and wet means you get to come in to the warm and dry, so that's a bonus. Warm fluffy towels and hot chocolate and so on.

I'm... um... warm and dry all day so its not quite the same.

Did that come out how I intended? Not sure

I do data analysis and marketing trend analysis and product/promotion recommendations and super capitalist things like that. I work from home most days, just go into the office about 3 days a month but its a looooong train ride and I'm always shattered afterwards.

Still rubbish weather here, started to rain *closes the blind*

10.31.2007, 10:51 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hehe well, don't let it rain too much on your parade. Hopefully it will hold off for today.

Well, time to venture into this dark night, off to school. Later.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

10.31.2007, 10:54 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't want it raining eggs, so I'm currently shelling out money & sweets to the trick & treaters!

10.31.2007, 03:49 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Chihiros-Dream-Boy
I don't want it raining eggs, so I'm currently shelling out money & sweets to the trick & treaters!

Yeah one of my friends told me today that they're gonna drop eggs down people's chimneys. Rotten ones. Personally I think that is really uncalled for. You should just switch all your lights off or something. Or get one of those ultrasonic things that are meant to chase off gangs.

Post last edited by Kazegami on 10.31.2007, 05:15 PM.

10.31.2007, 05:15 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Or a shotgun.

10.31.2007, 05:17 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

I had my house egged by our idiot neighbours, i really cant wait until I move or they move, which ever comes first.

Click for Gallery^^

10.31.2007, 05:18 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hit them with a ribbon stick.

Weather today was cloudy and cold.
But I love it that way.
Now its dark.
I cant see. Its still cold though.

10.31.2007, 05:33 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
T.C.
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.28.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by T.C. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
Or a shotgun.

"Trick or Treat!"
"Trick or treat this ya bums!"

10.31.2007, 06:27 PM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

a standard fall day, leaves of all sorts of colours, cool, slightly windy,
damn that reminds me. im probably going to have to go rake leaves sometime soon :(

11.03.2007, 04:00 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Cold and rainy. Really stormy. But I'm greatly tired thanks to the fact they lit a fire in the stove and the house is full of warmth. Something happened to our heat. ._. It's colder inside than out.

Honestly, sometimes I hate this weather, especially this time of year, but if it was snowing, I'd feel grateful. ^^

11.03.2007, 08:41 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sunny. Sharp. Cold. Nice.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

11.04.2007, 09:53 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Coooooold. And yet I am wearing a summer skirt and t-shirt.

11.04.2007, 10:50 AM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Snow! Again...so prettiful.

11.04.2007, 03:18 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

its raining its pouring on a monday morning!
heh heh,im so creative...

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

11.04.2007, 07:35 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, it's dark now. But a few hours ago, it was really spectacular. It's freezing cold outside (especially for Autumn), but the sunlight was shining so brilliantly and from a low angle. Such dramatic shadows and reflections... it's something you'd expect in summer, so the cold really makes it something special.

11.04.2007, 11:52 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

wet and rainy
its nice though
its dark with the streetlights shinning through the wet air
its pretty cold too, dont wanna go outsie

11.06.2007, 12:09 AM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Cold. So very cold. Those disgusting, bone-chilling wind blustering are outside. I hope they're gone by tomorrow because they always make me wish I could just stay in bed all day, away from the cold.

11.06.2007, 12:38 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Move over, I'll join you. It's damn freezing here too. I think winter has finally showed up. Brrrr.... not nice.

And to think I was out in the middle of the night in a shirt at the weekeend...

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

11.06.2007, 02:34 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

its cold and wet
and cold and wet

dont know if that describes the weather ti well, but thats what its liek outside

11.06.2007, 08:08 AM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
[  «    ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks