QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Why Hello
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Why Hello » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 07.05.10
  Why HelloPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jakey Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hey guys my names jakey and i love ghibli films, although anime in general i tend to be indifferent to.

Australian, and a chef.

i am inspired by ghibli works, Nuasicaa has been my hero since i was 13 and i cried when i watched grave of fireflies.

07.05.2010, 04:11 AM jakey is offline   Profile for jakey Add jakey to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.16.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the Tavern, jakey.. hope you are around for a long, long time...

The Tavern is a bit slow at the moment, but I am sure that it will pick up in the weeks ahead.

The best way to get involved is to post, post and post some more, lol

try not to resurrect and of the olde, moldy threads (couple of months or so, etc)

again, Welcome and enjoy....

"Shrimps on the bar'bie, eh?" sigh, I had to say it, lol

07.05.2010, 04:18 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.02.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Why hello? Because.

So yeah, welome to the tavern. I'm the locl head honcho, also the local loco, but we'll ignore that for the moment.

Anyway, enjoy your stay, have some blinking cake

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

07.05.2010, 05:59 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
jakey
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jakey Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol thanks guys, i was a member AGES ago, good to see familiar faces roarkiller

07.05.2010, 07:42 PM jakey is offline   Profile for jakey Add jakey to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome new-old person! A chef, huh? You've automatically made the list of the coolest Tavern goers with that. We love food! xD

Enjoy your stay!

07.05.2010, 09:12 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh cool, you were a member before? Anyway, welcome!!

07.06.2010, 12:41 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
jakey
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jakey Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i used to be i-b4-e thug, but im not a thug really so i figured new account.

and im not qualified, i have about 7 months to go on my apprenticeship.

arren18 another familiar face

07.06.2010, 03:08 AM jakey is offline   Profile for jakey Add jakey to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh wow, thug. I remember you!

07.06.2010, 03:16 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.02.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Cool sounds about right. Never seen a rappin' chef before, that's for sure

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

07.07.2010, 05:35 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh, hey! I think I remember seeing you around... Dunno if you'd remember me though - if I remember correctly it was during my earlier days. But my memory sucks, so I could be wrong. XD

Anyway, welcome back!

07.07.2010, 08:20 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
jakey
Kodama

well, your a baron and thug was to so if i remember enough i should remember. thug was my early days. this is me up-to-date i suppose.

07.13.2010, 06:20 AM jakey is offline   Profile for jakey Add jakey to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks