QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - In Florida
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » In Florida » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.13.11
  In FloridaPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Rossdude Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm on spring break in Florida visiting my Grandma with my fiancee. I put some clips of the day together in a video and messed around with iMovie. Check it out on youtube if you are interested. I used music from Kingdom Hearts, Godzilla, Spirited Away, Castlevania, and Super Mario Bros 3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zvLlIdQDg

02.27.2011, 11:28 PM Rossdude is offline   Profile for Rossdude Add Rossdude to your buddy list Homepage of Rossdude
Rossdude
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Rossdude Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh, there is also some FInal Fantasy VII music in there.

02.27.2011, 11:29 PM Rossdude is offline   Profile for Rossdude Add Rossdude to your buddy list Homepage of Rossdude
Animenewbie
Calcifer

Registration Date: 10.24.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Animenewbie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lovely sunset and matching music

How I wish I were somewhere warm. *sigh*

02.28.2011, 03:43 PM Animenewbie is offline   Profile for Animenewbie Add Animenewbie to your buddy list
Rossdude
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Rossdude Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the comment Animenewbie. Glad you watched and enjoyed it!! I am normally from Michigan and the cold has just been beatin' down on me past few weeks. I am lucky to have a grandma in such a warm place!

02.28.2011, 11:52 PM Rossdude is offline   Profile for Rossdude Add Rossdude to your buddy list Homepage of Rossdude
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks