QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Famous historical quotes
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Famous historical quotes » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Famous historical quotesPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Famous historical quotes
Never forget the words of these famous people.

General Custer Where did all them ******* Indians come from?
Mayor of Hiroshima "What the **** was that?"
Captain of the Titanic "Where's all the ******* water coming from?"
Michelangelo "You want me to paint what on the ******* ceiling?"
Einstein "Any fucker could understand that."
Sean Penn "Fuck **** **** **** **** Fuck"
John Lennon "Is that a real ******* gun?"
Donald Campbell "The ******* throttle is stuck."
Anne Boleyn "Heads are going to ******* roll."
Richard Nixon "Who's going to ******* know?"
Niki Lauda "I thought I could ******* smell petrol."
Mark Thatcher "What ******* map?"
Picasso "It does ******* look like her."
Christopher Columbus "Where the **** are we?"
Michael Jackson "It's a ******* skin condition"
and more recently "I told you I didn't ******* **** him!"
Pythagarus "How the **** did you work that one out?"
Walt Disney "Fuck a duck."
Joan of Arc "I don't suppose it will ******* rain."
George Bush "Fcuk! I can't spell."
Miss Marples "I haven't got a ******* clue."
Noah "Scattered showers, my ******* arse."
Donald Trump "You're ******* fired!"
Judge Judy "Shut the **** up!"
Paris Hilton "Fuck me."
Ronald Regan to the Pope "Yes it does ******* hurt."
Harold, Battle of Hastings 1066 "Watch him he'll have some fucker's eye out"
John F Kennedy "Who needs that ******* bubble top?"
John F Kennedy "I need this parade like I need a ******* hole in the head."
John F Kennedy Jr. "What's wrong with this ******* altimeter?"
Bill Clinton "I should have fucked her."
Hurricane Katrina "Mardi Fuckin Gras this motherfuckers."
Leonardo da Vinci "Call that a ******* smile?"
Sir Walter Raleigh "That's another good cloack fucked!"
William Tell "Keep ******* Still."

08.19.2006, 01:36 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ha ha ha thats halareus

08.19.2006, 01:38 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow those are pretty good, makes me confident we had the best of the best through history every step of the way.

Kudos

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

08.19.2006, 01:45 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That's crap! Sorry, but what a waste of thread space!?!

08.19.2006, 04:29 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by SpiritedSen
That's crap! Sorry, but what a waste of thread space!?!

Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

08.19.2006, 05:22 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If/When someting major happens that getrs some good chating goin, then its a waste of space, but when its slow, bring on the laughs

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

08.19.2006, 06:02 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
IluvHowl06
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by IluvHowl06 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by #1sanfan
If/When someting major happens that getrs some good chating goin, then its a waste of space, but when its slow, bring on the laughs

heh, agreed. i mean, it's a computer! ok never mind

08.19.2006, 09:11 PM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hey i made some poeple luagh, so this thread space was worth it

cheers

08.20.2006, 02:47 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Howmany
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Howmany Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

John F Kenndey to Jackie-- "and you wanted the hard top limo "

09.26.2006, 09:45 AM Howmany is offline   Profile for Howmany Add Howmany to your buddy list Send an Email to Howmany Homepage of Howmany AIM Screenname: Howmany YIM Screenname: Howmany
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!

come on toolfan help me, we gotta get this fight goin on!!

09.26.2006, 05:09 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
furs
Totoro

Registration Date: 09.23.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by furs Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by I-B4-E THUG
Einstein "Any fucker could understand that."

hahahahaha! This one is the best

09.29.2006, 03:53 AM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!! didnt even notice that one!! Definitely the best!!

09.29.2006, 01:21 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
furs
Totoro

Registration Date: 09.23.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by furs Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, hehe.

Einstein being rude and cocky is cool.

09.29.2006, 10:25 PM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks