QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - 5TH Sig Making Contest
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » 5TH Sig Making Contest » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4    »  ]
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  5TH Sig Making ContestPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ok people by now you know the Drill so get making yours sigs and good luck...

09.23.2006, 01:00 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well ive been making several Sigs since the last Contest and heres the one ive chosen for this contest

09.23.2006, 01:06 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i dont know the drill - explain plz!!

09.23.2006, 01:19 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Simple create a signature in Photoshop or Paint Shop pro and then upload the picture onto Imageshack or Photobucket.com and then post it on the ghibli site then.

09.23.2006, 01:28 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Snakebite
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Snakebite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I am entering, when I get something done

09.23.2006, 03:35 PM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i adore your chihiro sig snakebite

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

09.23.2006, 03:37 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i got something cool brewing, i think, i guarentee everyone should like it, might not be winning potenital ,but it will be good,best one to date.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

09.23.2006, 03:44 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Snakebite
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Snakebite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by chihiro1096
i adore your chihiro sig snakebite

What ever floats your boat, right. and should hopefully be better than that.

09.23.2006, 03:47 PM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
furs
Totoro

Registration Date: 09.23.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by furs Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hmmm.. I gotta know how to use Photoshop asap!

09.23.2006, 06:14 PM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i almost recommend paint shop pro for starters, its abit more user friendly, but plently powerfull.

EDIT: might as well post mine now, its a tad big lol
ok, final version, hope you all enjoy

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

Post last edited by Miyrru on 09.23.2006, 06:54 PM.

09.23.2006, 06:18 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Cherry
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yay its doNe !!

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

09.23.2006, 06:25 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

well, i hope this one does better than my last one.

Click for Gallery^^

09.23.2006, 06:30 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I MADE A SIG..
Ill try to post..
Not video stuff like snakebites, but pretty good!!!

09.23.2006, 06:40 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Cherry
Totoro

ok

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

09.23.2006, 06:43 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

I LOVE IT!!!
its pretty good eh?

09.23.2006, 06:46 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Here's my entry:

hehehe

09.24.2006, 06:20 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
furs
Totoro

Registration Date: 09.23.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by furs Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Those are pretty pretty sigs!

Im excited to see all entries.

09.24.2006, 06:36 AM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

WOOHOO!!
Im on the wall, WEHEY!!1
I wasnt sure if youd put me on..
Im still in love with my new sig though!!
(i think the wall will win though)
Mines gonna be in the contest too btw..

09.24.2006, 07:15 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Snakebite
Ohmu

Well Chihiro 1096, I think I will enter your request as my entry, if you dont mind.

Shame about some of the image quality.
(PS. PM me if you want something changing ^_^ and I will PM you the Avtar too.)

09.24.2006, 07:42 AM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
Loscil
Baron

yo snake, what program do u use to make the video sigs?

09.24.2006, 08:25 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
[  1  2  3  4    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks