QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Newest Totoro DVD multi-angle?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Newest Totoro DVD multi-angle? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 11.26.11
Newest Totoro DVD multi-angle?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jeikobu Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi. I may have asked this question here before, but I can't find it, and I can't recall if it was answered, so I'll ask again.

Is the latest My Neighbor Totoro DVD release have multi-angle capability? I bought the older Disney release of the movie and I can only watch it with English credits. Can anyone confirm if the more recent release allows me to watch the film in its original presentation, with Japanese credits?

02.23.2012, 08:15 PM Jeikobu is offline   Profile for Jeikobu Add Jeikobu to your buddy list
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

im not sure, but i don't think anyone knew

02.23.2012, 08:21 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think mine does, but that's the one by Madman in Australia. It could be different in other countries.

02.23.2012, 08:57 PM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks