QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ghibli References or Ghibli Characters in Anime or Western Cartoons
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Ghibli References or Ghibli Characters in Anime or Western Cartoons » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.29.08
  Ghibli References or Ghibli Characters in Anime or Western CartoonsPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sarcasm Master Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This is my fourth thread so far, and I really don't want to ruin it with my tirade of text with caps like I did previously. I'm starting over in this next topic. I learned the hard way now as a new member because I was too immature and really excited to join. Time to settle it as some "young adult" I am...

Have you guys ever seen ghibli movie characters in a tv show or seen any character based on one of the characters from the ghibli movies?
So far, the only thing I got is from Naruto: Kiba Inuzuka's face markings that his family wears looks like San's, only without the big triangle on her forehead.

Post last edited by Sarcasm Master on 11.29.2008, 07:32 PM.

11.29.2008, 06:23 PM Sarcasm Master is offline   Profile for Sarcasm Master Add Sarcasm Master to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks