QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - PONYO DVD
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » PONYO DVD » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.11.08
  PONYO DVDPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by animekittynya Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yesssssssssss, it is coming. Soon. After being delayed, it is finally coming to the US. March 2, 2010.
And people in the US get a Ponyo plushie with it!!!!!!!

Check it out!!!

Yup, this thread'll be for Ponyo DVD information and release dates.

Discuss.

10.30.2009, 08:38 PM animekittynya is offline   Profile for animekittynya Add animekittynya to your buddy list Homepage of animekittynya
Orphic Okapi
Baron

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Orphic Okapi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm sort of surprised that Ponyo bootlegs haven't made it to Vietnam yet. Of course I will buy the official DVD, so Ghibli actually gets their hard-earned money, but I was kind of hoping I'd be able to pick up a cheap bootleg copy in the meantime. I haven't been able to find one yet.

Harry Potter 6 was on DVD here, like, the week it came out in theaters.

Post last edited by Orphic Okapi on 10.31.2009, 01:48 AM.

10.31.2009, 01:47 AM Orphic Okapi is offline   Profile for Orphic Okapi Add Orphic Okapi to your buddy list
pickle
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.09.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by pickle Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This is the American release date, right? I noticed that in the little booklets that come with Tinkerbell 2 and Up that Ponyo has a release date of December 8th. I more believe that the March 2 date is the actual release date, just strange that disney would make a mistake like that with their own DVD inserts.

11.22.2009, 06:28 PM pickle is offline   Profile for pickle Add pickle to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ponyo in the Netherlands has already been released, I try to find a copy in the music/movie store..

12.08.2009, 09:41 AM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
HayaoMiyazaki1996
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 12.15.09
Ponyo And The Mentally Challenged Golden GlobesPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by HayaoMiyazaki1996 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

PONYO Was Not Nominated For A Single Golden Globe.
And CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS Was?

Hopefully the oscars will be better

12.15.2009, 09:51 PM HayaoMiyazaki1996 is offline   Profile for HayaoMiyazaki1996 Add HayaoMiyazaki1996 to your buddy list
Ryuji35
Kodama

Registration Date: 04.11.06
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ryuji35 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

For some reason, I was more fond of the US packaging of the DVD than that of in Japan...

Bou: I am not afraid of blood, let's play!

01.01.2010, 04:53 AM Ryuji35 is offline   Profile for Ryuji35 Add Ryuji35 to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks