QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Princess Mononoke to be turned into a play
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Princess Mononoke to be turned into a play » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Princess Mononoke to be turned into a playPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

http://kotaku.com/5927291/classic-anime-princess-mononoke-is-being-turned-into-a-stage-play

How bout that.

07.19.2012, 07:47 AM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
Heidi80
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.03.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Heidi80 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'd love to see this

07.19.2012, 08:05 AM Heidi80 is offline   Profile for Heidi80 Add Heidi80 to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Er... puppets? Really?

I guess the forest gods would need those, although personally I think a simple headmask is enough. Let the artist do the magic of acting.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

07.20.2012, 03:29 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
~OneSummersDay~
Calcifer

Registration Date: 08.12.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ~OneSummersDay~ Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Maybe the puppets will be like the ones in The Lion King and War Horse? Which are pretty spectacular! Either way I think I'll go and see it, I'm really interested as to how they'll pull it off considering how action-packed the story is.

07.23.2012, 04:24 AM ~OneSummersDay~ is offline   Profile for ~OneSummersDay~ Add ~OneSummersDay~ to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks