QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - imagine you could meet miyazaki in person !!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » imagine you could meet miyazaki in person !! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  imagine you could meet miyazaki in person !!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

it's my biggest dream !!!

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

08.13.2006, 07:34 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah that would be cool to meet him and the rest of the people that work at studio ghibli.

08.13.2006, 08:46 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i wouldnt understand anythin he says! lol

cheers

08.14.2006, 12:16 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah true would need a translator lol

08.14.2006, 06:45 AM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Pendragon
Calcifer

Registration Date: 06.12.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Pendragon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It would have to be remembered forever in my life...

Howl avatar made by ushitora Thanks!

08.14.2006, 04:31 PM Pendragon is offline   Profile for Pendragon Add Pendragon to your buddy list
Picho
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.14.06
  translator in youPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Picho Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You could always just learn japanese. Currently im using this site http://www.japanese-online.com/ and some other software to learn how to speak japanese.

08.15.2006, 03:34 PM Picho is offline   Profile for Picho Add Picho to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks