QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - FREEAAKKYYYY!!!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » FREEAAKKYYYY!!!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.09.06
FREEAAKKYYYY!!!!! Search for Posts by louise Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My dad has gone mad....
He wants to make a ghibli t shirt with the Totoro logo on!!!!!!
Is this mad or should he do it? PLEEEEASE help.
Give me Ideas on how to persuade him not to or if your with the idea what should he do on the t shirt?
HEEEEELLLPPP!!!!!

11.14.2006, 04:41 AM louise is offline   Profile for louise Add louise to your buddy list
Pendragon
Calcifer

Registration Date: 06.12.06
  Search for Posts by Pendragon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hahahaha! cool idea!

by the way, I printed some images of Ghiblies and stuck them on my desk at school. : p

Howl avatar made by ushitora Thanks!

11.14.2006, 05:18 AM Pendragon is offline   Profile for Pendragon Add Pendragon to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That's not mad, louise.
I put a picture i drew of the cat bus in my locker..
Then again, I'm crazy..

11.14.2006, 07:13 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
by all means..
tell him tod o it..
TAke a cool one.. like the studio ghibli logo, or when hes playing the ocarina in the tree..

11.14.2006, 09:46 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I take it you're a teen. Yeah, parents embarrass us some times.

But eh, look on the bright side. At least he's not gonna print the orange cat from Azumanga Daioh.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

11.15.2006, 12:57 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Loscil
Baron

Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
I would love to have a shirt with chiyo´s dad on it..
It would be sooo ACE!
If anoyne knows of an existing one.. CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY!

11.15.2006, 04:15 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Freyarule
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Search for Posts by Freyarule Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm going to make myself a Porco Rosso T-shirt sometime soon!

1st sig made my mpw3d! Yayness!

2nd sig made by Snakebite! Whootness!

3rd sig made by #1sanfan! Squeeness!

4th and 5th sig and text below made by moi

11.15.2006, 05:24 AM Freyarule is offline   Profile for Freyarule Add Freyarule to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by JRR
YO!
I would love to have a shirt with chiyo´s dad on it..
It would be sooo ACE!
If anoyne knows of an existing one.. CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY!

Fuka from Yotsuba&! has a T-shirt with Chiyo's dad on it...that probably doesn't help though...I think it would be even cooler to have a big stuffed animal of him though like Chiyo does.

Louise, try to get your dad to make a Chiyo's dad shirt for JRR!!!

11.15.2006, 02:14 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

WAWAWIWA!!
is that a series or a place where i can buy it?
if its the latter gimme a link
plees

EDIT: I remember now, Yotsuba& is other manga series by azumanga author rite??

Post last edited by Loscil on 11.15.2006, 04:10 PM.

11.15.2006, 04:05 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'd like to make a t-shirt and put pictures of
cat lovers on it! That means Chiyo-chi!!
My sis loves her!
My mom has the right stuff to make it, but
which computer in my house is it?..hmm..
Anyway, here's who I'll put on my shirt:
Chiyo and that girl in her class with black
hair who's quiet..
Fai and Sakura
Nekozawa
Shizuku
Kyou Sohma(HA!)
oh, so many more!!
And for a ghibli one, um, probably
of the dust balls and Totoro and
one with the scene in Spirited away
where thepr sitting on the train.

11.15.2006, 05:21 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
totorogirl
Warawara

Registration Date: 09.30.06
  Search for Posts by totorogirl Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey, I'm one of those weird parents

I was willing to make a Totoro outfit for my daughter if I was crafty enough. However, tell your dad I'll buy a shirt from him.

11.15.2006, 05:52 PM totorogirl is offline   Profile for totorogirl Add totorogirl to your buddy list Send an Email to totorogirl AIM Screenname: akachocobabe
thundercat2
Tanuki

Registration Date: 07.22.05
  Search for Posts by thundercat2 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nah. I say go for it. Just as long as he's not making money off it. I see no problems with it.

I made myself a Haru wallpaper background for my computer desktop.

It's a Baron + Haru site!

12.06.2006, 02:50 AM thundercat2 is offline   Profile for thundercat2 Add thundercat2 to your buddy list
furs
Totoro

Registration Date: 09.23.06
Search for Posts by furs Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi louise,

Don't worry, most of us here find your dad cool. But then again, im not in your shoes wherein the dad is in the act of actually doing it. ^^

I wish when i grow old, ill be like your dad. Passion for good art. )

12.06.2006, 10:56 AM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!
weheylala!! FURS BLACK IS BACK!! Rejoice everyone!!
When i was in Venice (5-9 december) I found a shop with lupin shirts!! WEHEY! bought a long-sleeve white one.
Woulda got a Goemon one, but they only had Lupin and the other guy... errmm forgot his name...

12.09.2006, 12:28 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

My friends call Totoro the Giant Lint Ball.
I creep out every time I see anime and manga
and start telling people what their about(who
cares if their not listening)
And am planning to make a t-shirt with a drawing
I drew of the Cat bus(the kids in my class LOVE
my drawing of it, but I am lefty..)which is going to
be really cool! Maybe oe day I'll post my drawings,
Like witch Kumo and Yuuko drawing. Or some shutterbox
pictures I've tried to draw, or my picture I drew
of Howl with my sis and friends kiss marks on it..ew..

12.09.2006, 03:42 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Sarcasm Master
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.29.08
  Search for Posts by Sarcasm Master Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by thundercat2
Nah. I say go for it. Just as long as he's not making money off it. I see no problems with it.

I made myself a Haru wallpaper background for my computer desktop.

What thundercat2 said, except for the Haru wallpaper.

To foreignfilmfreak:
Your friends kissed a picture of Howl that you drew? hahahaha ( lol just takes the fun out of typing your laughter ).

11.29.2008, 08:50 PM Sarcasm Master is offline   Profile for Sarcasm Master Add Sarcasm Master to your buddy list
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks