QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ghibli quotes.
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Ghibli quotes. » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  ...    »  ]
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nice try, San, but no cigar... (of course, you're too young to be smoking cigars anyway, lol)

Heidi, you got the movie... Hirota was speaking to Taeko...

your turn

hahaha, just noticed that my Golden Wyvern and my Royal Blue Dragons look like their are dancing...

hahaha gave me an idea, BRB...

http://youtu.be/mz3CPzdCDws

Post last edited by husky51 on 03.07.2013, 07:38 PM.

03.07.2013, 07:33 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Heidi80
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.03.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Heidi80 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, at least the clothes fit you now

03.09.2013, 07:45 AM Heidi80 is offline   Profile for Heidi80 Add Heidi80 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Just to let you know, your quote hasn't been forgotten, it is just a toughy...

03.11.2013, 03:54 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's not from Howl's Moving Castle, is it? Just that Sophie says something like that. She says: "And your clothes finally suit you." Maybe it was worded differently in the subtitles?

My Anime List

03.11.2013, 05:48 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Heidi80
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.03.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Heidi80 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
It's not from Howl's Moving Castle, is it? Just that Sophie says something like that. She says: "And your clothes finally suit you." Maybe it was worded differently in the subtitles?

Haaaiiii!! *Heidi's soft toy Totoro does a happy dance* I'ts Sophie speaking to herself as she's been transformed into an old woman. Your turn.

03.12.2013, 09:46 AM Heidi80 is offline   Profile for Heidi80 Add Heidi80 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

a good one, Heidi... I was thinking that it might have been Sophie speaking to Howl... close but no cigar...

03.12.2013, 11:52 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"Shut up, and listen to the song."

My Anime List

03.12.2013, 12:07 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Whisper of the Heart? When the girls are at lunch and discussing Shizuku's song lyrics???

03.12.2013, 01:11 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Nope, guess again!

My Anime List

03.12.2013, 01:52 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Jelly
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jelly Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Is it Porco Rosso? When Gina is singing and there are some journalists who speak loudly, and then the quote is said by that guy (can't remember his name) who fights Porco in the end..?

03.13.2013, 04:09 AM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

That's it! Curtis in Porco Rosso. Well done.

My Anime List

03.13.2013, 04:32 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Jelly
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jelly Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Alright, this one should be pretty easy:

"Why are you so heavy?"

03.13.2013, 05:18 AM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
husky51
The Old Guy

The Raven says it while he is carrying Muto thru the air in Whisper of the Heart...

03.13.2013, 11:07 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Jelly
Warawara

Nope! Good guess though (:

03.14.2013, 04:17 AM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
husky51
The Old Guy

Sigh, not Whisper, but "The Cat Returns"

got WotH and that one confused...

Same scene, different movie...?

03.14.2013, 04:27 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Jelly
Warawara

Oh, I didn't even see that you'd written WotH instead of Cat returns so my answer is still the same. (It's neither of the two movies).

03.14.2013, 05:29 AM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Is it from Howl's Moving Castle? Doesn't Sophie say that when she's carrying Heen up the stairs to the palace?

My Anime List

03.14.2013, 08:15 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Jelly
Warawara

You got it! Your turn.

03.14.2013, 11:56 AM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

"Leave it to my little idiots to start a riot..."

My Anime List

03.14.2013, 12:04 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Not 100% sure, but is it when Dolla comes down the street in Laputa and sees all the people fighting two of her sons?

03.14.2013, 09:14 PM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
[  «    ...  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks