QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Spirited Away
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Spirited Away » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 05.07.10
Spirited Away Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by yoosei Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I LOVE SPIRITED AWAY!

It's what actually got me into Studio Ghibli
I couldn't stop watching it
such a good film

05.07.2010, 04:11 PM yoosei is offline   Profile for yoosei Add yoosei to your buddy list
kitsunejr
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitsunejr Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Exactly the same for me mate ^_^

05.08.2010, 06:43 AM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
yoosei
Susuwatari

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by yoosei Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm watching it now
but I think it's getting to a point where I've watched it a tad too much lol I know the script

05.08.2010, 12:22 PM yoosei is offline   Profile for yoosei Add yoosei to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I know the feeling, that's why I put away the Ghibli for a bit, then when I watch them again, it is better....

hahaha, even tho I know what is going to happen next, I still get sentimental over some of the different scenes in the films... (films?, you know what I mean, lol)

05.09.2010, 01:05 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
yoosei
Susuwatari

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by yoosei Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yea I get what you mean lol
I hadn't watched them in a while...but I ended up watching three of them last night haha o well

05.09.2010, 04:27 PM yoosei is offline   Profile for yoosei Add yoosei to your buddy list
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Spirited Away is awesome! I've watched it over 30 times! no lie.

06.21.2010, 06:26 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
Cynder47
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 07.09.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cynder47 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Spirited Away was the first Ghibli film ive ever watched and im glad i did. Ghibli FTW!!!!

07.09.2010, 04:16 AM Cynder47 is offline   Profile for Cynder47 Add Cynder47 to your buddy list
Sigy
Kodama

Registration Date: 07.17.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sigy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Firstly i would like to say hii to everybody

Spirited away was my first anime from studio ghibli and i love it but yeah all of ghiblis animes are coool

Keep smiling!!!!

07.17.2010, 05:25 PM Sigy is offline   Profile for Sigy Add Sigy to your buddy list
hakuxcondition
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.04.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hakuxcondition Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My first Studio Ghibli film that I ever saw was Princess Mononoke. But the obsession did not begin until Spirited Away.

Strangely enough, Princess Mononoke is my favorite Ghibli Film if I really sit down and think about it. Ahhh, interesting.

"It's all so familiar yet I know I've never been here before."

08.07.2010, 02:48 PM hakuxcondition is offline   Profile for hakuxcondition Add hakuxcondition to your buddy list
Aeroflot
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.02.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Aeroflot Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You guys talked me into watching the movie again

08.09.2010, 10:45 AM Aeroflot is offline   Profile for Aeroflot Add Aeroflot to your buddy list
yael360
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.13.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by yael360 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's the first Ghibli film i saw :-)

The film that started it all for me...

A good friend of mine told me about it

08.13.2010, 03:03 PM yael360 is offline   Profile for yael360 Add yael360 to your buddy list Homepage of yael360
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks