QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - [For Sale] The Art of Spirited Away
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » [For Sale] The Art of Spirited Away » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.20.07
  [For Sale] The Art of Spirited AwayPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kaede Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi there, I hope this doesn't break the forum rules but I have the following book for sale on my ebay page:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...em=120595116666

I got two copies of the same book for my birthday recently! It seems people know me too well

I'm hoping to sell this one in order to get The Art of Howl's Moving Castle. So help a fellow Ghibli fan out!

Thanks for looking!

Kaede

Post last edited by Kaede on 07.12.2010, 12:42 PM.

07.12.2010, 12:38 PM Kaede is offline   Profile for Kaede Add Kaede to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'll close one eye for this one.

You could also do a trade, you know, in case someone else has an extra of what you wanted.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

07.13.2010, 10:36 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
jakey
Kodama

Registration Date: 07.05.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jakey Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hmmm competition. damn.

although, since my sollection is a basis of warfare between me and my AJ brother, (and he dosnt have this) how much? (and i dont understand euros)

Post last edited by jakey on 07.13.2010, 11:35 AM.

07.13.2010, 11:25 AM jakey is offline   Profile for jakey Add jakey to your buddy list
Kaede
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.20.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kaede Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jakey
hmmm competition. damn.

although, since my sollection is a basis of warfare between me and my AJ brother, (and he dosnt have this) how much? (and i dont understand euros)

Sorry, but I don't understand what you're trying to say?

Post last edited by Kaede on 07.14.2010, 04:31 AM.

07.14.2010, 04:31 AM Kaede is offline   Profile for Kaede Add Kaede to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks