QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Favourite Ghibli Character
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Favourite Ghibli Character » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 07.25.10
  Favourite Ghibli CharacterPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by BlueRain Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey there fellow Ghiblians,
I was wondering, who is your favourite character out of all the studio ghibli films?
For me, its so hard to choose,
I might have to put it into 2 catagorys for myself, non human and human.
Non human- Totoro, I don't even think I have to justify why Totoro is my favourite non-human ghibli character. Who doesn't love Totoro?
Human- Howl, I just fell in love with Howl from the very very first time I watched Howls Moving Castle. I think its because of his genorosity towards Sophie and the scene at the begining where he rescues her. I also like the other confused scared side to him. The side he tries to hide as it seems. Its cutee
Ok anywayyy enough of me.
Who is your favourite Ghibli Character.
For now,

07.29.2010, 03:48 PM BlueRain is offline   Profile for BlueRain Add BlueRain to your buddy list
hakuxcondition
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.04.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hakuxcondition Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hands down it is Haku from Spirited Away. But I am also at crosses between Turnip Head, No Face and Calcifer. ;D

TURNIP HEAD IS AWESOME.

"It's all so familiar yet I know I've never been here before."

08.04.2010, 05:23 PM hakuxcondition is offline   Profile for hakuxcondition Add hakuxcondition to your buddy list
BlueRain
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by BlueRain Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeaa I love Haku too! It annoys me in the Japanese sub version of Spirited Away that I have it translate his name has hubo? And Ubaba as Aunt Tong, and Chirhiro as Quiaxan or something its really strange haha.
I love no face and that kind of uh sound he makes.
Turnip head and Calcifer rock too!!!

08.08.2010, 12:08 PM BlueRain is offline   Profile for BlueRain Add BlueRain to your buddy list
cellofortist
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.23.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by cellofortist Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Animal Characters: Yakkul, Ohmu, Forest God, Teto, Kai, Baron
Crushes: Haku, Howl, Ashitaka, Baron
Favorites: Chihiro, Nausicaa, Sophie, Haku, Howl, Ashitaka...
AGH I CAN'T DECIDE
I love all of them

08.24.2010, 04:03 PM cellofortist is offline   Profile for cellofortist Add cellofortist to your buddy list
BlueRain
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by BlueRain Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah I know what you mean! The more ghibli films I watch the more I'm like argh I can't choose. Not that I have to haha.

Check out my drawings/blog
http://artapparently.blogspot.com/

08.30.2010, 03:01 PM BlueRain is offline   Profile for BlueRain Add BlueRain to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks