QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - I have just created a fantastic scenario afterwards of mononoké hime
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » I have just created a fantastic scenario afterwards of mononoké hime » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 09.15.11
  I have just created a fantastic scenario afterwards of mononoké himePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nordine Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

good morning, I am French, j '
am 33 years old and I leave in France
my English is not very check then to excuse me

I have just ended a scenario afterwards of mononoké hime. it's' a a terrible battle will take place between army of
emperor against ashitaka, san, their friends and the animals of drills. which takes place in 15 century but with flashback in 10 century (periode in which l 'emperor to slaughter tribute of émichis.

they will see the ancestry of ashitaka and the histories of tribute of emichis there.
they will know why the'emperor in tried to slaughter them at last.

a terrible battle will take place between army of
emperor against ashitaka, San, their friends and the animals of drills.

help me to contact a person who
will help to accomplish my plan.
who will want fantastic the continuation of mononoké hime
thanks you very much

09.15.2011, 07:49 PM nordine is offline   Profile for nordine Add nordine to your buddy list
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the Tavern! Make sure to post a lot so we can get to know you!

Concerning your post, let's just say that we're all pretty sure that Princess Mononoke will never have a sequel. Cool idea, though!

09.15.2011, 09:23 PM  
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks