QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Hey!!??
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Hey!!?? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
louise
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.09.06
Hey!!??Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by louise Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Somone said I'm a teen when I wrote FRRREEEAAAKKKKYYY
Well..... I'm almost a teen, I'm 11!!!!
But that doesn't mean I can't be embarassed!!!!!
Also We have The Yamadas. Thats another one onto my huge list!!

11.15.2006, 04:40 AM louise is offline   Profile for louise Add louise to your buddy list
Cujo
Warawara

Registration Date: 10.21.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cujo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well,
Hey!!!!????
Are you 11!!!!!!????!!!!
That!!!! is!!!!! nice!!!!! to!!!! know!!!!!
Thank!!!??? You!!!!!??? For!!!?? This !!!?? 8] lovely!!!????!!!!topic!!!!!????!!
OMG!!!

I'm not trying to MAKE A POINT or anything...
Seriously...

11.15.2006, 09:43 AM Cujo is offline   Profile for Cujo Add Cujo to your buddy list Send an Email to Cujo
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lmfao, Yep No point at all

11.15.2006, 09:48 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
ha.. so youre the youngest in the forum now..
younger than fff and all
shouldnt this be in the other forum part?

11.15.2006, 01:06 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

WhEn I wAs ElEvEn We DiDnT eVeN hAvE iNtErNeT iN mY hOuSe O_o...Scary huh

11.15.2006, 02:10 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
lets go to general discussion everybody..
HUSH HUSH!

11.15.2006, 04:07 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah!
I'M OLDER THAN SOMEONE!!
On here, too!
*hugs louise*

11.20.2006, 06:23 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i bet i am one of the oldest...

11.20.2006, 08:34 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That's okay!

11.20.2006, 09:14 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
totorogirl
Warawara

Registration Date: 09.30.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by totorogirl Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Totorogirl is ANCIENT

11.21.2006, 06:24 AM totorogirl is offline   Profile for totorogirl Add totorogirl to your buddy list Send an Email to totorogirl AIM Screenname: akachocobabe
Pendragon
Calcifer

Registration Date: 06.12.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Pendragon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi! Welcome

Howl avatar made by ushitora Thanks!

11.21.2006, 11:53 AM Pendragon is offline   Profile for Pendragon Add Pendragon to your buddy list
Howmany
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Howmany Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

greetings and salutations welcome.
im middle aged. when I was eleven the internet did not even exsist. crazy eh

11.21.2006, 12:13 PM Howmany is offline   Profile for Howmany Add Howmany to your buddy list Send an Email to Howmany Homepage of Howmany AIM Screenname: Howmany YIM Screenname: Howmany
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by nanafan
i bet i am one of the oldest...

but you're only 21! And your birthday is two days earlier than mine Well, 7 years and 2 days...

11.21.2006, 12:50 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
nanafan
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

woot someone's birthday is around mine!! sweet. when i hear that people are in their early teens i feel old...sometimes i wish i wasn't 21...if that makes sense..

11.21.2006, 01:01 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I suppose. Sometimes I wish I was younger than 14, but then I see some random kid doing something incredibly stupid and decide that I'm better off as I am.

11.21.2006, 01:12 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Gr.7 at my school act like monkeys..
Then again, so does every Gr.9 student..
I inherited my craziness..

11.21.2006, 05:01 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

fff do you know how random you are? lol

11.22.2006, 04:34 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Freyarule
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Freyarule Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm middle-ish age, 16 next June.
Then again, I'm the second youngest in my class

1st sig made my mpw3d! Yayness!

2nd sig made by Snakebite! Whootness!

3rd sig made by #1sanfan! Squeeness!

4th and 5th sig and text below made by moi

11.23.2006, 05:22 AM Freyarule is offline   Profile for Freyarule Add Freyarule to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I am random!
Are you used to it by now?
Me and my sis are born in the same month,
and my cousin, AND we're all ghibli fans..
Freaky, eh?

11.23.2006, 04:11 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!
im youngest in my class (only physical, not mental - although - maybe mental aswell )

11.23.2006, 05:36 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks