QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Why did god create the platypus?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Why did god create the platypus? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Post [  «    ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14    »  ]
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

my rougeish grin catches all the ladys attention....this isn't being random though

11.13.2007, 07:36 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

uh huh.
right,and my incredible beauty has the suiters banging down the door...

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

11.13.2007, 10:22 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

Search for Posts by tariss-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Okkaaay... *silence*

Right.

I´m a supporter and user of Ubuntu (Linux)
Open source rules!

11.13.2007, 10:27 PM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

um,if i just hurt farrens feelings,im sorry,i didnt know what i was typing.

11.13.2007, 10:35 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

becauase god only had a few leftover peices to use

11.13.2007, 11:08 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

Search for Posts by tariss-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Random;
Lounge neighbouring remedy on googly specs.

Open source rules!

11.14.2007, 05:27 AM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

heres a 'good' one a teacher told me yesterday.

it has absolutely nothing to do with anything, but hey, what else does on this thread.

say to your friend "have you heard of up dog?" and then they might say "whats up dog?" than you say "not much you?"

hahaha, o man its soooo lame.

11.14.2007, 02:20 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That is soooooooooooo lame! As in totally!

11.14.2007, 02:28 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aw that one was invented ages ago. Except it was a little different. It went: "I knew a man who got snew in his blood." "What's snew?" "Not much. What's new with you?"

But it's lame either way so...

11.14.2007, 02:48 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol yes.....BUT......... the most lamest, oldest, most overused one ever is...............

You say: "look under there"
They say: "under where?"
You Say: "haha made u say underwear!" .......... or something like that

11.14.2007, 06:42 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
Farren
Baron

these are just so stupid and lame they make my laugh anyway

but i am just fed up with ppl saying "oooo your mum is" they also say your mamma joke which are as lame as a legless dog

11.14.2007, 08:07 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

Great metaphor, I must say.

Open source rules!

11.15.2007, 06:33 AM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
T.C.
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.28.07
  Search for Posts by T.C. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tariss-of-mar

actually thats a similie
sorry, as a literature student i had to do it.

11.15.2007, 06:51 PM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

The best thing to say, to almost everything is "in bed" or "thats what she said"

just add it on to whatever someone else says

(sorry that 'ur mom' thing got me thinkin)

Post last edited by ={HSA}= MORO on 11.15.2007, 06:56 PM.

11.15.2007, 06:55 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

quote:
Originally posted by T.C.
quote:

actually thats a similie

Yeah, I was actually debating it in my head when I wrote it. But it was like 11 o'clock at night when I wrote it and such. Simple mistake...
Eheh.

Open source rules!

11.15.2007, 08:45 PM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

'bing'
good morning students,due to lack of interest,monday is canceled.
also,students are reminded to untuck their shirts,bring fizzy drink into class,leave there ties at home and play handball in the school parking zones.
thank you for listening to this mornings messages,now please forward down to the pambula beach in order to properly wag.have a nice day.
'bing'

11.15.2007, 10:35 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

you guys have to tuck in your shirts and wear ties
that sucks

except this Monday apparently

11.15.2007, 11:13 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

lol, the girls have to wear ties and really short dresses and the boys have to wear shirts that PURPOSELY untuck themselves and if you´re caught breaking any of these you get detention...
Luckily for me they´re much harsher on the boy than the girls.

Open source rules!

11.16.2007, 01:50 AM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by T.C.
quote:

actually thats a similie

It's spelt simile.

11.16.2007, 05:50 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
lol, the girls have to wear ties and really short dresses and the boys have to wear shirts that PURPOSELY untuck themselves and if you´re caught breaking any of these you get detention...
Luckily for me they´re much harsher on the boy than the girls.

Sounds just like your average high-school anime lol. 'Specially the short dresses bit.

Post last edited by Kazegami on 11.16.2007, 09:43 AM.

11.16.2007, 09:43 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
[  «    ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks