QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Cutest anime charachter
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Cutest anime charachter » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...    »  ]
J.L.Jones
Warawara

Registration Date: 06.24.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by J.L.Jones Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

haha hmmmmmmm i think Totoro is the best and his little white thing.... is like the most cutest thing of all time!

Beyond The Black Moon Lies My Soul, Covered In The Shadows Of Time, I Dwell In The Comfort Of The Night

Rage Is Like A River, Hatred As Its Current Destroying Everything In Its Path...
This Beast That Lies Dormant Beneath The Exterior Feels Strong... It Feels Good... Watch It Rise To The Surface As My Blood Boils And Anger Engulfs My Very Soul

06.25.2007, 01:50 PM J.L.Jones is offline   Profile for J.L.Jones Add J.L.Jones to your buddy list Send an Email to J.L.Jones
Ray15
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Again

Sakura is my favorite character and the cutest

Thanks for the Sig #1 Sanfan

06.30.2007, 01:18 AM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^
Tanuki

Registration Date: 06.25.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Isn' that Sakura from that older show... um, what's it called? OH ya Cardcaptors, I used to LUV that show, I still have got all the cards...!

06.30.2007, 01:24 AM ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ is offline   Profile for ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ Add ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ to your buddy list
Ray15
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^
Isn' that Sakura from that older show... um, what's it called? OH ya Cardcaptors, I used to LUV that show, I still have got all the cards...!

Actually it is but that Sakura is a crossover to Tsubasa

06.30.2007, 01:25 AM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
Tanuki

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have no idea, I think Totoro, Jiji, Calciefer(maybe), and this anime chick who I have no idea what she is from but she is MINE, are the cuteist. Ps, this uploaded picture might not work, cause I cant get the hang of it... or its my computer...[IMG]http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/6889/cuteanimegirlxm3.th.png" border=0>[/IMG]

06.30.2007, 01:31 AM ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ is offline   Profile for ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ Add ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ to your buddy list
Tanuki

It worked[IMG]http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/6919/totoro1xn1.th.jpg" border=0>[/IMG]

06.30.2007, 01:34 AM ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ is offline   Profile for ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ Add ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^ to your buddy list
Ray15
Totoro

lol. You should get photobucket, it works much better

06.30.2007, 01:35 AM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

06.30.2007, 04:45 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ^_^PRINCEOFTHEDARKFLAMES^_^
I have no idea, I think Totoro, Jiji, Calciefer(maybe), and this anime chick who I have no idea what she is from but she is MINE, are the cuteist. Ps, this uploaded picture might not work, cause I cant get the hang of it... or its my computer...[IMG]http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/6889/cuteanimegirlxm3.th.png" border=0>[/IMG]

i think its Sia from shuffle, i might be wrong but it is pretty close looking.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

06.30.2007, 11:22 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'd take a wild guess based on the eye and hair colour: that main female character from Shakugan no Shana. Haven't seen it yet though, no info on her.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

07.01.2007, 09:49 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Becoming quite a fan of Toshiharu Murata, I just like the way he does faces.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.03.2007, 03:22 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ooo, the Robot series. Yeah, he makes some fine renderings for the picturebook, although I have to say, I fail to see the point of creating such a picture book series.

Kinda looks like Lavie. With cat's ears.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

07.04.2007, 12:07 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Yep, his girls all seem to look similar, the hairstyle esp is 100% Lavie.

He seems to be into black leather and small kinky outfits too which is a bit shocking seeing as I was approaching his work thinking it'd all be Last Exile style.

07.04.2007, 05:58 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

I have been reading the manga sequel to NGE, aka Girlfriend of Steel, and have seen the most refreshing picture of Rei in a black cocktail dress, albeit black-and-white.

Drool.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

07.05.2007, 01:14 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol, you guys sound kinda funny. I guess that's good for me. Weird, i haven't found any anime characters or manga characters lately that I thought was cute. It's been since April.(where'd I end, Micchi? I think he was the last one, but it was due to something..) Ever since I'm not allowed on YouTube anymore, I haven't found more. Creepy. Very. Oh, wait! YAMI-MARU!!^^(I just scared myself with that character..lol, I think i spelt it right.)
Yami-Maru, hee, he's adorable. But he's also a bat...I mean the flying kind. But he turns into a man that 2 meters tall that I thought was Touya at first, but then the guy was too tall to be Touya(Touya, you're so short! Ha ha), and then Touya started beating up Yami-Maru for being taller than him, and Yami-Maru turned into a little kid! Aw.^^And he looks like a taller, darker haired version of Hunny off Ouran.(same creator)
Too bad I can't find any pictures. Mostly pictures of him and Satsuki in the manga. You'd think I'd like Satsuki, not Yami-Maru, but it's...Satsuki.*has really nothing to say anymore, just that*

07.05.2007, 05:05 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
yamiteece
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 06.29.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by yamiteece Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

got to be hinata hyuuga cause here soul is always being bared.

also chi from chobits cause even though she is a persacom she still is cute (turn to camera and closes eyes while trying to not think how cute she is)

07.05.2007, 07:02 AM yamiteece is offline   Profile for yamiteece Add yamiteece to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by yamiteece
also chi from chobits cause even though she is a persacom she still is cute (turn to camera and closes eyes while trying to not think how cute she is)

I agree with this because I don't think of "cute" in this respect as what I would think about an actual person. It's more like how you might call an object, e.g. a toy, cute.

07.05.2007, 07:12 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
I have been reading the manga sequel to NGE, aka Girlfriend of Steel, and have seen the most refreshing picture of Rei in a black cocktail dress, albeit black-and-white.

Drool.

Scan please. You know the address.

This is the lighthearted manga isn't it that is based on the Shinji alternative reality where they all go to school and Misato is the teacher? I've read a couple of volumes of that and it was so funny to see Rei say "Oh, crap!" at one point. Brilliant.

07.05.2007, 07:55 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Back Back Baaack!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey guys!! I havent been on in aaaages!! I've missed you loads!!! But im back for now ;DD

Anyone remember me? x]]

Oh cutest anime charachter eh? Well cutest as in like 'little puppy aww' cute or 'hot girl/guy!' cute? What a misleading title hmm?

07.05.2007, 12:17 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hi Nausicaa, yeah, 'course I remember you. I didn't know you'd 'gone'.

07.05.2007, 01:39 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
[  «    ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks