QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Why did god create the platypus?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Why did god create the platypus? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Post [  «    ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
Crispy? Crispy?
Is his family name Creme?

12.02.2007, 05:34 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"...and thats why the toilets broken."
"good lord."

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

12.02.2007, 07:14 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
T.C.
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.28.07
  Search for Posts by T.C. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
quote:
Originally posted by T.C.
quote:
Originally posted by tariss-of-mar
Great metaphor, I must say.

actually thats a similie
sorry, as a literature student i had to do it.

It's spelt simile.

haha, wow you got me there.

12.03.2007, 04:41 AM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
Crispy? Crispy?
Is his family name Creme?

I named the world most of my characters are from Creme. ._.

Cerise.... Ceri... such an odd, perverted character....

12.03.2007, 01:58 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No I meant as in Crispy Creme. A play on Krispy Kreme, the donut stores.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

12.03.2007, 04:19 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
No I meant as in Crispy Creme. A play on Krispy Kreme, the donut stores.

No, I was just saying.. XD

12.03.2007, 06:55 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

his last name starts with 'b' so chris b....crispy.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

12.09.2007, 06:39 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Ooh, like the initials of a guy my cousin used to like. His were J.C., so I called him "Stacey". ^^

The new person, his names Mason, looks like Kyou. ._. @_@ wtf? How many guys like my cousin?!

12.10.2007, 10:31 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

He looks like Kyo? Wow he must be hot.

12.10.2007, 12:29 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

DEAR ME ;] How Is This Still Going? I Mean I Started This Soooo Long Ago. No Jokes I Havent Been On In Ages. I Feel Quite Bad Now That I Havent Been On :S

I Was Prompted Whilst Watching My Neighbour Totoro At Like 2 In The Morning To Come See How Things Are ;]

And Why Are We Talking About Someone Named After A Donut?

12.10.2007, 02:49 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey NC, your thread has basically become the randomness thread. Or occasionally it's used as the "of-mar duo" chat thread.

12.10.2007, 03:09 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ha Its Because I Basically PWN Randomness

12.10.2007, 03:11 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I did make your top sig btw, just to confirm your guess. Not one of my best work imo, i really suck with ghibli sigs.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

12.10.2007, 04:35 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Oh I Disagree! I Love It Thank You Once Again Chappy.

12.10.2007, 04:44 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ok, your welcome lol. I still don't like it. It was one of my earlier works that I am trying to sweep under the rug. But if you like, keep on flying it.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

12.10.2007, 04:58 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Lol You Just Put The Idea In My Head Of Me Like Riding On A Magic Carpet That Looks Like My Sig ;]

12.10.2007, 05:06 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

lol, that is definitely pretty random. I usually think of sigs like a flag, but sure, I guess magic carpet works .

Click for Gallery^^

12.10.2007, 05:07 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Haruko.. ._. Uwaa, she has no idea how much stuff I need to tell her that's--- @.@ OK, I'll shut up..

12.10.2007, 09:22 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

LOL What Are You On About? ;]

Oh And I Dont Think Of Them As Flags At All They Would Make FAR Better Flying Carpets...

12.12.2007, 12:22 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat
LOL What Are You On About? ;]

Oh And I Dont Think Of Them As Flags At All They Would Make FAR Better Flying Carpets...

I shall pm you. ^^# I'm told I've matured a lot lately, but it'll be all rambles. *has no idea what she's saying* I have even figured out the people i my head. ^^

12.12.2007, 05:49 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  «    ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks