QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Cutest anime charachter
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Cutest anime charachter » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  11  12  13  14  15  16    »  ]
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Kei-chan from Beauty Pop. He's so cute.^^ But..*staggers backwards* WTF HE NICKNAMES PEOPLE TOO?! OK, what is with me...Seiji in it kinda reminds me of Haruhi's father in looks..And Emily reminds me of Haruhi's father in disguise including personality. XD And as for that Iori guy...o_O He's as bad, no worser, that Micchi and Haruka put together. Way worse. Although he's in love with a married woman..wtf But it's Emily at least. And I like Kiri's attitude. XD And Ochiai or something, I SWEAR he's Kyoya mixed with Maora-chan from Shinshi Cross. o_O But Kei is so cute, and I like his nicknames for Narumi. XD He reminds me of looks of Yuki from Wallflower and probably a lot of most other anime characters I like in personality.

09.22.2007, 09:13 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

alviss is the cutest!bow down to alviss and scream like a 5 year old!

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

10.05.2007, 06:30 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hm...train heartnet is pretty cute...

10.05.2007, 07:29 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Ray15
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Karin and Anju from Chibi vampire >_< I change my mind too much

Thanks for the Sig #1 Sanfan

10.06.2007, 11:02 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Naw, Tokito Maki's cuter, me thinks.

Anyway, new anime season, and Clannad is in my list. Nagisa isn't as cute as her rendition in the game, but I'm sure digging the way she talks.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

10.06.2007, 11:15 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
harmony-of-mar
Baron

good bakura from yugioh isnt completely revolting...

10.07.2007, 12:23 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have a new favourite: Takako Aoi. Fushida Maho and Tanaka Mai are neck and neck close in second place though.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

10.12.2007, 08:02 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by harmony-of-mar
good bakura from yugioh isnt completely revolting...

I like evil Bakura better. Good Bakura's kind've pathetic. I mean come on, he fainted 'cause he'd been a few hours without food. Now Kaiba on the other hand... well, I don't think any other Yu-Gi-Oh character even comes close to Kaiba.

10.12.2007, 08:42 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
Tanaka Mai

Yes. It's hard to look at that avatar and not feel happy.

10.14.2007, 08:35 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My sister's obsessing over Roxas from KH2, because he looks like her crush for five years now. o_O Really, Mal, what is so appealing about that guy Ryley..? (Whoa, their names are almost identical. Roxas/Ryley. XD) And she's reading a manga she shouldn't, and she made ME read it out loud..Remember that thread that started with an "L"..>.> Well, this manga was a bout this boy named Sakura who somehow finds an angel who solves all her rpoblems by killing him. (Dokuro) Then Sabato, another angel, comes to kill him because in the future he develops something that makes the world into...O_O WTF IS SHE READING?! And I had to read it out loud because my voice is funny when I read. lol I liked doing Sabato's and Zansu's voices..

10.14.2007, 09:00 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
WingedBandit
Tanuki

Registration Date: 10.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by WingedBandit Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Cutest character for me: Syaoran

10.18.2007, 02:18 AM WingedBandit is offline   Profile for WingedBandit Add WingedBandit to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

he needs to smile more.

10.18.2007, 09:52 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
WingedBandit
Tanuki

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by WingedBandit Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

He's cute even when he doesn't smile

10.18.2007, 10:30 PM WingedBandit is offline   Profile for WingedBandit Add WingedBandit to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

yeah,in a pouting,irritable way...

10.18.2007, 10:52 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
WingedBandit
Tanuki

Aw, but he has the absolute cutest blush ever.

10.19.2007, 12:31 AM WingedBandit is offline   Profile for WingedBandit Add WingedBandit to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

A bit like Seto Kaiba really, he hardly ever smiles.. well.. I guess he smirks a lot but that doesn't really count.. but he's one of the cutest guys ever. Have you seen how many Kaiba fansites there are!?

Post last edited by Kazegami on 10.19.2007, 04:05 AM.

10.19.2007, 04:02 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
WingedBandit
Tanuki

They don't need to smile all the time. It just makes it that much better when they actually do smile.

10.19.2007, 03:40 PM WingedBandit is offline   Profile for WingedBandit Add WingedBandit to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I just realised, that guy, Syaoran, looks exactly like Kaiba when he was a kid. Wierd...

10.19.2007, 04:43 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
WingedBandit
Tanuki

Really? I've never seen what Kaiba looks like as a kid so I wouldn't know.

10.19.2007, 06:50 PM WingedBandit is offline   Profile for WingedBandit Add WingedBandit to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Syaoran smiles quite a bit in Tsubasa Chronicles actually. Then again, the older version of both kids are better looking IMO. And Sakura's new voice is so much better (although Tomoyo's voice in the movie was just as good, if not better).

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

10.20.2007, 11:30 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
[  «    ...  11  12  13  14  15  16    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks