QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Why did god create the platypus?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Why did god create the platypus? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Post [  «    ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...    »  ]
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

They go to school together because I remember reading one post where one them asked the other why they were conversing online when they were sitting next to each other. And there was something about being caught by a teacher so I assume they were at school...

So friends...

Post last edited by fenkashi on 10.25.2007, 06:50 PM.

10.25.2007, 06:48 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Search for Posts by tariss-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeh, me and harmony go to the same school and we're friends... Though she goes on Ghibli more than I.
I just have an internet connection at home (unlike her) so I go on a different time now... hehe.

I´m a supporter and user of Ubuntu (Linux)
Open source rules!

10.26.2007, 06:22 PM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

sheesh tamara rub it in why dontcha!
and were not friends....were BEST FRIENDS!YAY!
remember our first day of highschool?heh heh,i was so late...

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

10.26.2007, 07:41 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

Search for Posts by tariss-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hmmmm. I was looking 4 u... AND WHY ARE U ON?!!!!!!

Open source rules!

10.26.2007, 07:44 PM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

im at the block-black-cat-and-fma-ing-library.sigh.
EVEN LUMEN
IS MORE LENIUNT THEN THIS!

10.26.2007, 08:02 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

It's spelt "Lenient"... I think...

Open source rules!

10.26.2007, 08:04 PM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

im a cahill.we spell evry thin wrong.

10.26.2007, 08:07 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

You just gave away your entire identity... Eek.

Open source rules!

10.26.2007, 08:15 PM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

come on,like tharye gonna just go and decide to come and rob me.they dont care.besides,otakus NICE.
YAY OTAKUS!

10.26.2007, 08:18 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

Uhuh...
So, anything funny happen?

Open source rules!

10.26.2007, 08:20 PM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi ladies! Its great to see you girls having such fun, and I know you're new here and excited but do you have to convert every thread on the site into a massive chat session?

I've been on boards where you two would have your accounts banned for such a lot of off-topic stuff so soon after arriving.

Why don't you go into general discussion and set up an "of-mar only" thread and enjoy!

Or use PMs?

10.26.2007, 08:21 PM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

damn it not again!ok,from now on,randomness.

10.26.2007, 08:30 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
harmony-of-mar
Baron

i cant cos the library blocks general discussion.

10.26.2007, 08:30 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
harmony-of-mar
Baron

hey look! a llama!

10.29.2007, 10:22 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

alright mar,
your officially crazy in my books

10.29.2007, 10:24 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
harmony-of-mar
Baron

yup,im completely insane just ask the llama.

10.29.2007, 10:31 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

...um... can you point me in its direction?¿

10.29.2007, 10:39 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

It's sitting next to me in an alternate universe.

Open source rules!

10.30.2007, 12:18 AM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I wonder if I look like that gay blonde dude from Lovely Complex. Y'know, the one who'd probably be the hottest cik in the show, if he wasn't a guy? XD He's so cute though!!

10.30.2007, 06:21 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

the llama says yes.the llama knows all and sees all,like yoda.obey the llama.
and his mate the camel.

10.30.2007, 10:24 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
[  «    ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks