QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Your Fruits Basket Year!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Your Fruits Basket Year! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  3  4  5  6  7  8    »  ]
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Awesome!!! LMAO! You blew it up? I'd like to see its remains. I'm sure you'll do awesome once you can manage to figure out how to use it. Send me a pic when you do make it! ^_^

P.S.--Do you happen to know what a clipper ship is?

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

Post last edited by Sunchaser on 02.11.2007, 06:00 PM.

02.11.2007, 05:56 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The remains? How about a bloated Shigure head.
and Ayame turned into toast while Hatori turned into
Shigure. And I don't know how this happened, but the picture
got bigger. Like 5 times bigger!

02.11.2007, 06:00 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

WOW!!! LOL..hee hee!!

Do you know what a clipper ship is?

02.11.2007, 06:01 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nope.

02.11.2007, 06:04 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

hahaha...very helpful..hee hee!!! =^.^= kitty again

02.11.2007, 06:09 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

It sounds familiar, i think my dad has it.

02.11.2007, 06:10 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

hmmm....your dad is a ship?

02.11.2007, 06:12 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

WHAT?!
No, but I live next to a fishing place, actually two.
i live right beside the sea.

02.11.2007, 06:18 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
thundercat2
Tanuki

Registration Date: 07.22.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by thundercat2 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm a sheep! BAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

It's a Baron + Haru site!

02.18.2007, 12:49 AM thundercat2 is offline   Profile for thundercat2 Add thundercat2 to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

It's strange, I'm exactly like the year of the dog!!
I was looking it up and it described me. Except the part where it said we hated dragons. Well, except for Hatori,
who looks so cute. Nya~!
And horses and tigers and rabbits.^^I get along with them.

02.18.2007, 10:02 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Howmany
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Howmany Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

well i was born in 1979 i think that is a rat but FFF will be able to check that

03.06.2007, 08:19 AM Howmany is offline   Profile for Howmany Add Howmany to your buddy list Send an Email to Howmany Homepage of Howmany AIM Screenname: Howmany YIM Screenname: Howmany
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Nope. you're a sheep. you are Hiro.

03.06.2007, 02:29 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

im a bit confused as to what i am, if i go by my year id be a snake but if i go by the chinese year id be a dragon

03.06.2007, 03:47 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think, that the Japanese go by a calendar that is the same as ours. They celebrate new years from January 1st-3rd, so I think you go by your year. That being said, you are AYAME!!!

03.08.2007, 03:04 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Jaquelynn
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jaquelynn Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm a snake! lol. Great I am a fairy boy who is more perverted than I. O-o ironic.

03.08.2007, 04:10 PM Jaquelynn is offline   Profile for Jaquelynn Add Jaquelynn to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Seiji
I think, that the Japanese go by a calendar that is the same as ours. They celebrate new years from January 1st-3rd, so I think you go by your year. That being said, you are AYAME!!!

wooo i liked him even if he was a bit pervy

03.08.2007, 05:29 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Saying that about Seiji-pupu makes me laugh SO hard.^^
Weirder, everything in my year is the same as I am.
My dad's a dragon and dogs aren't supposed to get
along with them. But I get along with my dad.
My aunt is a horse(Rin), and my uncle is a dog.(almost uncle)
It says I go best with Tigers and Horses(I'm not
so sure about that), and make friends with rabbits
and other dogs. So, Seiji-puu. Since you seem to be the
only rabbit..

03.11.2007, 06:23 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Ray15
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm not sure what i am i think I'm a rooster.just in case I'm wrong i was born in 93

Thanks for the Sig #1 Sanfan

04.08.2007, 09:59 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hmm, we have ourselves an Akito.

04.09.2007, 12:05 AM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Seiji
hmm, we have ourselves an Akito.

But he's not a woman.(ha ha!)
Paddle Ball, you're a rooster.

04.09.2007, 09:37 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  «    ...  3  4  5  6  7  8    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks