QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What's your fav anime show?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » What's your fav anime show? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9    »  ]
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
Pretear.. what about?

10.15.2006, 06:53 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah about what

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

10.15.2006, 02:30 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Raymus
Calcifer

Registration Date: 10.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Raymus Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Who did what to the animals!? The otter.... it cries...BLASPHEMY I SAY, BLASPHEMY!!!!! feel thy wrath of the beggining of the end!! Tomorrow the colour of the sky shall be watermelon!!

Well I remember seeing Samurai Champloo a while back and it rocked. Gundam wing is pretty well put together I must say. I still say you should watch Tenjou Tenge (or tenjho?) nevertheless I bid you adieu.

10.15.2006, 08:02 PM Raymus is offline   Profile for Raymus Add Raymus to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Shut up, Raymus, before people think you have
gone insane!(If they don't already)

10.15.2006, 08:35 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Raymus
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Raymus Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YOU DARE DECLARE WAR ON ME! FIRE THE YOGURT!!!!! that explodes!!!!

hehe you have it in your hair now!!!

10.15.2006, 08:43 PM Raymus is offline   Profile for Raymus Add Raymus to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Idiot...(waving finger crazy at Raymus)
Wait until school comes tomorrow...
so I can torture you to death...
Just kidding.

10.15.2006, 08:45 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Raymus
Calcifer

oH NONONOONONONONON

I shall torture you!!! With my non-stop rambling and annoyance!! you shall pay dearly as of you have insulted the owl...

10.15.2006, 08:49 PM Raymus is offline   Profile for Raymus Add Raymus to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Your gonna creep out everyone on this site...
HIDE #1sanfan! He will torture you with yogurt.

10.15.2006, 08:57 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Keeping to the tradition of not spamming (¬_¬), Pretear is a fantasy series of a girl given special powers by a group of good-looking guys a.k.a. bishies (apparently they "bond" together before she can use their powers), and they try to save the world from an evil guy trying to spread evil.

Maybe I've watched too much anime, but the storyline isn't exactly stellar performance by any standards to me. At least the ending song is nice.

In other news, Death Note anime looks to be the most anticipated anime of the year with the acclaimed success of the manga. Haven't heard news of it's live-action movie tho, but will catch it some time soon and give a review on it.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

10.15.2006, 11:32 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
mistystriker
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mistystriker Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I love Paranoia Agent, thats fantastic.

Death Note movie does look good, heres a trailer btw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpnX9GEh4VM

10.16.2006, 07:24 AM mistystriker is offline   Profile for mistystriker Add mistystriker to your buddy list
Raymus
Calcifer

Yea, My friend wants me to watch deathnote >_>
I have heard of paranoia agent before. Never seen it though.

I played a .hack///sign game today and it reminded me of the anime. ^^

10.16.2006, 04:33 PM Raymus is offline   Profile for Raymus Add Raymus to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i have seen a few episodes of deathnote it's good. my favorite animes are
cat returns
howls moving castle
spirited away
nana
habaine renmei
suzumiya haruhi
tsubasa
full metal panic, fumoffu, the second raid
full metal alchemist

11.08.2006, 11:27 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Cujo
Warawara

Registration Date: 10.21.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cujo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I haven't watched much anime episodes,
but Moomies beat everything.

Post last edited by Cujo on 11.10.2006, 12:48 AM.

11.10.2006, 12:48 AM Cujo is offline   Profile for Cujo Add Cujo to your buddy list Send an Email to Cujo
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I love ouran now!
Neko-chan's so cute, and scary!
(see bottom picture in sig)

11.10.2006, 07:07 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Little Tanuki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Little Tanuki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Is Moomies anime? I know it's quite popular in Japan, but always thought it was from Europe.

Itsudemo dareka ga
Kitto soba ni iru
Omoi dashite wo kure
Suteki na sono na no

11.12.2006, 03:12 AM Little Tanuki is offline   Profile for Little Tanuki Add Little Tanuki to your buddy list
Cujo
Warawara

Registration Date: 10.21.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cujo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes, it's anime.
And it's very popular in Finland and Sweden...
My little sister is actually watching it right now!

Post last edited by Cujo on 11.12.2006, 05:30 AM.

11.12.2006, 05:18 AM Cujo is offline   Profile for Cujo Add Cujo to your buddy list Send an Email to Cujo
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
watch death note all of you! Its really good...

11.12.2006, 05:39 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Johny
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.19.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Johny Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, Death Note is great.

My favourite animes (excluding Ghibli films):

Akira
Full Metal Alchemist
Cowboy Bebop
Naruto
Bleach
Death Note

Those are the only animes I've seen, other than Ghibli films.

edit: I've also seen Tokyo Godfathers, it was alright.

Post last edited by Johny on 11.12.2006, 05:42 AM.

11.12.2006, 05:41 AM Johny is offline   Profile for Johny Add Johny to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Cujo
Yes, it's anime.
And it's very popular in Finland and Sweden...
My little sister is actually watching it right now!

I wasn't sure if it was anime or not, because it's been so long since I last thought of it. Good times.

11.12.2006, 08:11 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Loscil
Baron

YO!!
cowboy bebop and samurai champloo... well- anyhting by shinichiro watanabe is sooo ACE!

11.12.2006, 08:48 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
[  «    ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks