QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ages Of People On The Forum
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Ages Of People On The Forum » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    »  ]
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

oh my! Seji ur 19? I'd pegged u as 12, tops 14 lawl. Ooer i hope i havent offended u? Your just so happy and u speak like someone younger XP

01.12.2007, 12:05 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lol, I guess I'm just a kid at heart...

But boooo! you think I speak like a child!

I'll show you ...lol

I'll have to make a more conscious effort to showcase my adult linguistics with an ethereal symphony of diction and syntax...Now to get out my SAT vocab book! You'd better look out you...um...pernicious...*flip flip flip flip flip*...Libertine!

01.12.2007, 03:41 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yh...I like so dig tht junk... See i can be adult!

01.12.2007, 03:46 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I feel ya brau, we all need to just kick it old school every once in a while 8]

*Brau is lingo for bro, just in case you didn't know. K brau?

Post last edited by Seiji on 01.12.2007, 03:54 PM.

01.12.2007, 03:52 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Why r u callin me bro? I dont know if its escaped ur attention but i am a GIRL. I am hoping u will immedietly correct this mistake Grrrr.

p.s I found a diff website with Fruits Basket episodes!! Chiiii Veoh video network or somethin like tht.

01.12.2007, 03:58 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

lol, I know you're a girl. My friends and I used to call everybody brau.

01.12.2007, 05:21 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

I hope for ur sake thts true.. >

01.12.2007, 05:26 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Moroko
Tanuki

Registration Date: 10.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Moroko Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey, Seji are you still in high school or
is that SAT book just for naustalgia?
(You might want to check my spelling on
that last word. Use your SAT book.)

quote:
Once you accept that all the matter in the universe can be compressed to the size of a push pin, it isn't hard to wear stripes with plad.
Albert Einstine

A distraction

01.12.2007, 10:38 PM Moroko is offline   Profile for Moroko Add Moroko to your buddy list
Little Tanuki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Little Tanuki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"nostalgia", but you were close. yay.

Itsudemo dareka ga
Kitto soba ni iru
Omoi dashite wo kure
Suteki na sono na no

01.13.2007, 06:35 AM Little Tanuki is offline   Profile for Little Tanuki Add Little Tanuki to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by emperor squirrel

I'm still the "ancient" one he he he (try menopause).
[/QUOTE]

i guess that's me now... the new ancient one at 40! just stumbled on this site and can't believe i finally found somewhere to chat about my anime obsession... i kinda thought i would be over it by now, but after 30-odd years (since seeing kimba the white lion - jungle emperor leo in japan) it just doesn't go away. as fo rmenopause, i figure my recent acquisition of the ghibli studio dvd collection will help me through it
[/QUOTE]

holy **** ur from WA!

haha u have to have ur headlights on even when ur driving during the day lol

and the quote things arent workin

cheers

Post last edited by I-B4-E THUG on 01.13.2007, 12:36 PM.

01.13.2007, 12:34 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by Moroko
Hey, Seji are you still in high school or
is that SAT book just for naustalgia?
(You might want to check my spelling on
that last word. Use your SAT book.)

lol, I am in college. I don't know why I still have it, though nostalgia is certainly not the reason.

Post last edited by Seiji on 01.13.2007, 06:36 PM.

01.13.2007, 06:34 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
emperor squirrel
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by emperor squirrel Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hey I-B4-E... yep, i'm from wa. u must've been here/lived here, to know how much of a nanny state it is. and the quotes thing? buggered if i can work it, or my sig. *sigh* i blame piss weak dial up... dammit, i blame perth!!!

01.14.2007, 10:11 AM emperor squirrel is offline   Profile for emperor squirrel Add emperor squirrel to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have fast speed internet where I live.
Although I've gotta stop breaking things..
There's something wrong with my mp3 player..
Gee, hmm, I wonder. This is the year of the boar,
so is that lucky for my cuz cause she's born in this year?
And will I get cursed for turning 13 in this year?

01.14.2007, 11:28 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i have fast internet in my computer but right now im using another one and its kinda slow > <

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

01.14.2007, 03:37 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

quote:

And will I get cursed for turning 13 in this year?

probably

Post last edited by Seiji on 01.14.2007, 05:00 PM.

01.14.2007, 05:00 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i turn 18 in like 22 days sould be good even though my grandad and seems to think im only 14 lol

01.14.2007, 05:28 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

18 would be cool, i have to wait till dec 8 for that, grr...

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

01.14.2007, 05:47 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Cherry
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

im turning 10

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

01.14.2007, 05:55 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hehee, what?..............

01.14.2007, 05:58 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

Shh!... im turning 10 Years Old!

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

01.14.2007, 06:38 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
[  «    ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks