QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - ouran high school host club
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » ouran high school host club » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
88Kazuya
Kodama

Registration Date: 10.19.06
ouran high school host clubPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by 88Kazuya Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

which character do you like in this anime? i like honey! he's such a adorable boy!

Cloud:Run!!
Zack:I'm Running!
Vincent:This sucks
Sephiroth:CHARGE!!!!

11.05.2006, 07:54 AM 88Kazuya is offline   Profile for 88Kazuya Add 88Kazuya to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh! I'm gonna watcfh that one! I forgot the title.
It looks pretty cool though*scratches onto list*

11.05.2006, 07:56 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My friend fancied Haruhi until... well, I won't spoil the surprise for anyone who hasn't seen it

11.05.2006, 07:57 AM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Good, wouldn't matter to me if you did.
But no boy in any anime is cuter than Fai!!

11.05.2006, 07:59 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
Good, wouldn't matter to me if you did.
But no boy in any anime is cuter than Fai!!

SQUEEEEE!

11.05.2006, 08:00 AM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

*beams evil smile*
I figured out that boy, I figured out that..Hanahi..
And i never watched it, I just saw a picture and could
tell..
Anime looks cool though. Wonder if they will bring it
to Canada. Who's the dude with the glasses?
I got him on a quiz. He's cute.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 11.05.2006, 10:02 AM.

11.05.2006, 08:01 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

This show is hillarious!
I like Kyouyu! And Tamaki is a real wacko
dude!
They twins are funny, they creep me out.
Haruhi has some real trouble on her hands!
I like her nickname for them all..
I've seen 3 episodes outa 26.

11.06.2006, 09:43 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
saw first episode..
although this is like the most shoujo anime ive ever seen, i kinda like it... its funny
I think i will watch a few more.

11.07.2006, 05:35 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I'm at episode 6, and I feel like I've drinkin'
8 cups of coffee or more from laughing so hard.
I act like Haruhi around boys.
Argh!! I'm starting to act like the king!
AHH!! MAKE IT STOP! AH! GO AWAY TAMAKI!!

11.07.2006, 06:42 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
saw ep2.. its getting good.
I will have to keep it a secret that I like this ultra-mega-shoujo series!

11.07.2006, 06:57 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

YEAH!!
Honey happy!!
I like the dude named Kyouya.
He's funny, and makes Haru-chan's
life miserable..
Hehe!! You have to pay 8000 0000 yen!!

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 11.07.2006, 08:02 PM.

11.07.2006, 07:55 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i have seen all of it. it's hilarious... tamaki is so funny.

11.08.2006, 11:29 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I love Nekozawa, he's so funny!
Reminds me of Howl with his looks.

11.09.2006, 06:10 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!
anyone got a link where I can download the ending song.?

11.11.2006, 12:38 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hmm.. nope!
I want a scary picture of Neko-chan though!
I like the part where he shows up and
everyone goes white, then it shows Beelzenef
saying "What the hell?!"
I don't get it, but it's so funny to me!

11.11.2006, 04:42 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!
finished ouran.. loved it.
does anyone know of a possible continuatin (ie: season 2?)
I hear that the manga continues.. Does anoyne know what happens afterwards?

11.15.2006, 04:14 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

funny stuff...I can't believe I'm watching something like this...if anybody I know were to every find out that I am watching this, I'd never hear the end of it...that is if I ever saw them again...

11.15.2006, 02:26 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!
same here..
that is like the soujo-est anime ive ever seen (in terms of story..)
but its really funny..
too bad its over

11.15.2006, 04:02 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by kk-on-keys
My friend fancied Haruhi until... well, I won't spoil the surprise for anyone who hasn't seen it

I might watch this series just to see if he turns out to be gay lol

11.15.2006, 04:18 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Loscil
Baron

YO!
ha.. gay.. well i wouldnt discard that..
Haruhi + Casanova..

11.15.2006, 04:22 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks