QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Why did god create the platypus?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Why did god create the platypus? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Why did god create the platypus? Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sorry, tht name was just to get your attention mwa ha ha ha. Its really cool at this club i go to at school now, first of all it was the Whale but iv turned everybody there into Ghibli lovers. It rocks, im their Queen!!! MWAHAHAHA

p.s I am also the queen of the mole people

11.22.2006, 12:06 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Howmany
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.16.06
  Search for Posts by Howmany Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

are you palnning some kind of mole take over ?

11.22.2006, 12:29 PM Howmany is offline   Profile for Howmany Add Howmany to your buddy list Send an Email to Howmany Homepage of Howmany AIM Screenname: Howmany YIM Screenname: Howmany
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
dont get it..
english please...

11.22.2006, 01:07 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i dont understand either..

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

11.22.2006, 02:09 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ah yer see, The mole people r based underground in Poland. They're a bit like moles... But they're ppl. NO i do not resemble them.

Hmm wat can i tell u about them...

Ah yes, they r the ones who abducted Elvis Presley for one, They're main alliance is with pirates (Espescially the Pirate King: Steve)

And oh ys their enimies r the Teletubbies and Pasta

11.22.2006, 03:44 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

elvis was abducted??? quoi??? i am lost..

11.22.2006, 04:37 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Don't you go bringing pasta into this, pasta is evil and must be stopped!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

11.22.2006, 04:39 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
nanafan
Totoro

Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
Don't you go bringing pasta into this, pasta is evil and must be stopped!

now i am even more confused..lol

11.22.2006, 04:40 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Huh? How come I understood every single
word she posted?
Hehe, I'm twisted..I once pretended I sicked
a bunch of badgers to kill my friends..hehe....
My enemies are the teletubies and Booba's..
Oh! and flying monkey's and talking pigs..
But pasta, I have no idea with that..

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 11.22.2006, 04:49 PM.

11.22.2006, 04:41 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Pasta cant b trusted i tell u! I propose a new alliance is made: Sending Pasta Away Today! Otherwise known as SPAT whose with me?

11.22.2006, 05:27 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, not all pasta is pure evil - lasagna is OK and spaghetti bolognese is acceptable but tagliatelli and penne ought to be terminated with extreme prejudice.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

11.22.2006, 06:18 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
nanafan
Totoro

rofl. lasagna is awesome.. fettucini..eh..meh it's okay but some pasta sucks in my opinion like mosscacholi..(sp?)

11.22.2006, 06:46 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

lasagna is okay when u mush it so mush it doesnt resemble pasta, it tastes the nicest then as well!

11.23.2006, 01:14 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Howmany
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.16.06
  Search for Posts by Howmany Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

pasta is the new axis of evil along with mcdonalds

except fussili that stuff rocks

11.23.2006, 01:24 PM Howmany is offline   Profile for Howmany Add Howmany to your buddy list Send an Email to Howmany Homepage of Howmany AIM Screenname: Howmany YIM Screenname: Howmany
Loscil
Baron

Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
I like pasta...
especially lasagna, pene (means ***** in spanish... mwahahaha - im childish. ), and thick spaghetti...
I love cheesy sauces.. Sometimes when we have left over smoked salmon we make a sauce with tha.. That is SOOOOO good. seriously.. I swear!

11.23.2006, 01:37 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No! Pasta is awesome!

11.23.2006, 02:34 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
nanafan
Totoro

i like mcdonalds.. i think walmart is evil it plans to take over the world there's even walmarts in europe! how crazy is that?

11.23.2006, 02:46 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!
I like mcDonalds but I know how to restrain myself. I eat there twice a month approximately.. not more.
Quarter pounder with cheese is my standard..
and, when im in switzerland, a mcFlurry with Daim, which is like the BEST McFlurry EVER!!!

11.23.2006, 03:02 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Liking MacDonalds is strange...

11.23.2006, 03:03 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Loscil
Baron

YO!
YOU are strange..
(though not as strange as me )

11.23.2006, 03:51 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
[  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks