QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Is Cloud Strife gay...?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Is Cloud Strife gay...? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hhhmmm
looks really good.
might get it.
Is it just thoughtless banging around, or is it good as in storyline aswell?
certainly looks good!
Is it also advisable for a FF know-nothing like me to watch it?

11.23.2006, 03:35 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
88Kazuya
Kodama

Registration Date: 10.19.06
hmm....Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by 88Kazuya Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i think there's 2 sides of cloud...one is a gay and another one is normal...

Cloud:Run!!
Zack:I'm Running!
Vincent:This sucks
Sephiroth:CHARGE!!!!

11.24.2006, 04:38 AM 88Kazuya is offline   Profile for 88Kazuya Add 88Kazuya to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by JRR
hhhmmm
looks really good.
might get it.
Is it just thoughtless banging around, or is it good as in storyline aswell?
certainly looks good!
Is it also advisable for a FF know-nothing like me to watch it?

Well... you're more likely to appreciate the storyline if you understand a bit about Final Fantasy. But it does have quite a good plot (some disagree), and a bit of an explanation about what happened before it, so you might like it after all.

11.24.2006, 06:26 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i didn't really know much about ff..and i somehow got the plot.

11.24.2006, 02:23 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks