QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Cutest anime charachter
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Cutest anime charachter » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
Hmm, Rei seems simple to draw. I shall draw her!

Good luck. The drawing looks simple, the trick with all anime characters is getting life and personality into them.

I'm cheating a bit of course - those pics up there are fan art, she's nothing like that sexy in the TV show or movie, although she does have her moments.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

01.02.2007, 08:48 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That's easy when your saying it to someone
who can depict their personalities by looking
at their face. It's just the eyes, because there are
so many technics for that, that I have trouble with.
Do you have a manga pic of her. It'd be easier.
Oh yeah! I keep forgetting to draw Sasuke for
my troubling friend and I've been meaning to
draw Shia. She's so cute, even for a demon!
And can Nya turn into a human holding a banana?
I don't know. I was reading my sis's fan books
for Pita-Ten. But isn't Shia and Misha adorable?

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 01.02.2007, 09:46 PM.

01.02.2007, 09:29 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Do you have a manga pic of her. It'd be easier.

Unfortunately no, I don't have the manga. Here are some plain face shots from the original anime. She's less soft in these, less girly. You get a good idea of her character from these: she's a complete loner, no friends, shows little emotion (but can show a lot when angry), rarely speaks unless spoken to. You know the type.

Lonely:

Neutral/Slightly hostile:

Thoughtful profile:

Angry:

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

01.03.2007, 05:42 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Those are good pics. She seems cool.
I'm making AMV's for Shizuku and Seiji
using the song Far away and one for Shizuku
using the song Unwritten. And some AMV's
for Fai..
Hehe, if it wasn't for Ray stepping on my Fai picture or
crumbling up Adrien, I'd probabally scan them on for you guys to see. But of course I could never until I
turned the dreaded 13(my CURSED number)in
the year of the Boar(I'm dead! Kagura's always scared me, other than Aya-chan though, he scared the crap outta me).
Ugh, any way, I'll draw Rei. I'm makingf a weird poster
anime thing at the moment though...

01.04.2007, 11:12 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
I'm making AMV's for Shizuku and Seiji
using the song Far away and one for Shizuku
using the song Unwritten.

Sounds good, let us know when you're finished.

Listen to 'Home Again' by Dirty Vegas and see what you think. Whenever I hear that song I see the scene where Seiji is walking her home after she sang in the Earth Shop. It's also a lovely upbeat, happy tune, it just suits young lovers. I'd love to see an AMV set to that.

There is also the haunting and beautiful Eric's Song by Vienna Teng...mmmmm...

01.04.2007, 05:33 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Okay, cool. But I'll have to wait till
I either get my lap top fixed or get a new
one. Darn, I SO badly wanna do that!
Then I've gotta get the clips off my DVD.
Or find them. Somewhere. No worries.
I won't get worried if I can't cause I always
find away. But it usually takes me half a year,
but I always find what I need. Either
that or get my friend to get them for me. They
all wanna see it do to me. Yeah!
Plus, I REALLY wanna finish it before my
cuz's B-day. She's in love with the movie. Her
friend doesn't think that's fair to Totoro. So
now I'm bugging her friend. Hehehe.
Then I gotta make one for my sister. It's
longer story between me and her about that
one. Okay, I'll give the songs a listen.

01.04.2007, 05:49 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i finally realize Sasuke is hot > < out of the subject i know lol

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

01.07.2007, 01:36 AM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hey, i don't think your out of subject, I think.
I think in my sister's harvest moon game that
Nami's son is hot. Ahehe.
now she's tourmenting me by when she gets
the girl version, she's going to marry Milk Man.
(aka:Rock)I HATE him, he wants to smell flowers
and I keep losing to him in milk drinking contests.
I got ticked off and kept challenging him, until
my sis took the controller from me. we played
once from 1:00 pm to 11:14 pm. It was rainy.
Oh no! more Sasuke fan girls!*hides behind a bush*
He needs a body guard, him and Edward.
I'm keeping an anime character cutieness chart and their
at the top.

01.07.2007, 09:40 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

woot go you chihiro! Sasuke is hawt XP But he is mine! > And btw FFF Fai asked if he culd come pronounce his undying lov for u and i said no and so he said it to Rock-Li from Naruto instead. bad luck, maybe ull b invited 2 the wedding?

01.07.2007, 11:44 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

don't hurt me but i thought sasuke was gay??

01.07.2007, 01:18 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ppl jokes he is with Orochimaru and Naruto, but in the anime he isnt...though theres always been suspicions But i dont care Gay or straight wat does it matter? lawl XD

01.07.2007, 01:20 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

This Sasuke sounds interesting. Can someone please post up a pic or two of him?

01.07.2007, 02:56 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Being a straight male, I think Sasuke is a weirdo. Not because he might be gay. He just is a weirdo.

01.07.2007, 03:30 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Cherry
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

SORRY GIRLS BUT HES MINE

heres the Sasuke Cosplay! i think..

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

01.07.2007, 04:46 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

Sasuke! Sasuke! Sasuke!

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

01.07.2007, 06:14 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

NC, NANII??!! WTH are you talking about a wedding?
I seriously have no no no idea what the heck you mean?
I don't like sasuke, for two reasons:
1.I have no idea why
2.I'm afraid you will all kill me if I do. at least I'm not killed
for liking Fai, but there is the time he got drunk and
acted like a cat and so did Sakura(cause she was drunk)
Plus, I usually like dark characters, but no, not in Naruto.
I also like the characters who are nice and bugging people
(like Fai, Glenn, Nekozawa, Lumen. 2 have blue eyes. 2
have purple. Their all blonds. Scary. And characters like
Yue(MxM), Yue(CCS), and Eriol(duh, me weird) and Yukito)
Sasuke isn't gay, I know that. they do that with Fai
and Kurogane and Yukito and Toya, and Ed and Roy
but there all jokes, unless I'll kill my cuz for calling Yukito
and Fai gay.
But emo characters are cool. Sasuke's cool, but I still
don't like him.*jots note down*
and I'm gonna kill my friend for saying Hyuu all the time.
*Kyacha*Kyacha*
I think it's just used to annoy the fangirls.
Also, I will pumble Haruko(NC), my rooster, if you
said I'd marry Rock lee.*Yuki's death glare in a dress*
Kyacha! Kyacha! And no steally my Fai, except for the
exception of kk cause she found him first.
any last words, Haruko?
I'd call you Kureno but it reminds me too much of
a chocolate bar..But he's still cute!(rooster)
Chii, you're gonna hafta do something to our Haruko.
Or you two will keep fighting who's Sasuke's biggest fan.

01.09.2007, 08:57 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You guys are too into shipping. You want weird relationships, just go read Cardcaptor Sakura, they got everything from gays to lesbos to pedos.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

01.09.2007, 10:34 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
tototoro
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 01.10.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tototoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

did anyone put down the little girl from Hotaru no Haru? By little girl I mean his little sister

01.10.2007, 12:35 AM tototoro is offline   Profile for tototoro Add tototoro to your buddy list
Cloud
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cloud Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Perhaps Sasuke is bisexual

I luv the susuwatari^^

01.10.2007, 06:46 AM Cloud is offline   Profile for Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Just to help end the argument, in anime, who isn't?

01.10.2007, 12:14 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks