QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Cutest anime charachter
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Cutest anime charachter » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

For a plotless anime it only ran for 120+ eps. I wouldn't really consider that plotless.

Now if you were talking about DBZ, pkmn, One Piece or YGO, then I'd understand.

I've been in love with Ayanami since I knew about her. She just seems so lonely and lovely. Hell, she's the only anime character I love more than Shizuku. There's one artwork of her with her eye and forearm bandaged behind a window with a hand on the pane, and it's just so... mysteriously enchanting.

But then those two are the ones I love, so lol :lol:

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

Post last edited by Roarkiller on 11.28.2006, 09:59 AM.

11.28.2006, 09:58 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

See JRR u joke about me likin Haruhi but im just gonna make thhings clear Nu-Uh, Well maybe if she had actually been a boy...well wtwver

All the Ourans r MINE! espescially Tamaki and the twins

11.28.2006, 12:09 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You can have them,NC.
They remind me too much of
some kids in my class*shudders*..
But Nekozawa and Kyouya are MINE!!

11.28.2006, 05:29 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Cute is hard to define because it means different things to different people.

In the UK 'cute' is something you call cuddly soft toys. For example Totoro is cute, probably the cutest Ghibli character.

But if we are talking pretty then possibly Kiki, possibly Hiromi from TCR who I seriously think is very very pretty.

I can appreciate the cuteness in Howl but hey, he's not my type.

And if we go right off the scale of someone you'd love in real life then I agree with Roarkiller that Ayanami is a girl I just want to put my arms round and protect from all the evil in her world.

And finally, for a real woman it would be Misato - esp if I can live with her and eat junk food, drink beer and see her not wearing much around her apartment. Also, inside, she has some interesting issues that I'd like to help her resolve

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

11.28.2006, 05:47 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol misato is a very strange chick. i think sakura from ccs is so fricking cute!! i love it when she goes hoeee!

11.28.2006, 09:42 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My sis says that all the time now!
And Chii and Hideki.
I love Chii though, she's so cute to me!
And Tama-chan and the fairies outta Bottle
Fairy. That show is totally kawaii!!

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 11.28.2006, 09:45 PM.

11.28.2006, 09:43 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

tomoyo is cute but i think she's got some issues..lol
chiyo-chan and osaka are cute too love chiyo in the penguin outfit.

11.28.2006, 09:56 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sakura is like barely 10 d00d. 0_o

Maybe you oughta go for the Sakura in Tsubasa Chronicles instead. Basically Sakura grown up. And her voice matches, too.

For the Haruhi series, no prizes for guessing my choice: Nagato Yuki.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

11.29.2006, 02:02 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
nanafan
Totoro

i don't mean it like that sakura from ccs is so cute i want to glomp her...lol i am also a girl..don't swing that way..lol

11.29.2006, 05:42 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i think sakura is cute too and tomoyo but you guys should hear tomoyos voice in spanish > < ~de arimasu

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

12.21.2006, 02:16 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I like Glenn out of Magical x Miracle,
and Yue. I'm starting to see a pattern..

12.28.2006, 10:27 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
RTLkyuubi
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 12.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by RTLkyuubi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Chio-chan from A.D wins hands down!! especially in that little movie where she looses her pig tails. xD

Anyway others :
Hinata from naruto
Teenage (14 ish) Gohan from DBZ
and
young Ed and Al when theyre on that island in FMA

Ryan.

12.29.2006, 12:24 AM RTLkyuubi is offline   Profile for RTLkyuubi Add RTLkyuubi to your buddy list
RTLkyuubi
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 12.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by RTLkyuubi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Alsooooo the tree spirits in Princess Mononoke

Ryan.

12.29.2006, 12:26 AM RTLkyuubi is offline   Profile for RTLkyuubi Add RTLkyuubi to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

the vestal sprite from xxxholic and maro muro the twins sp?

12.29.2006, 09:09 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Um..who's the vestal sprite, nanafan.
I can't remember.
I like Yuki-kun a bit, but Hatsuharu is
funnier.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 12.31.2006, 10:15 AM.

12.31.2006, 09:22 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

i thought the vestral sprite was the girl with the blue hair that likes watanuki, she doesn't talk much.

01.01.2007, 01:38 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Having watched a lot more anime now, the girl I'm still besotted over is Rei. She's simply gorgeous...

And this one. It makes me go all *mmmmmmm* *sigh*

She's cuter than cute.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 01.02.2007, 05:03 PM.

01.02.2007, 05:03 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hmm, Rei seems simple to draw. I shall draw her!

01.02.2007, 05:06 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

rei is pretty. even with the blue hair.

01.02.2007, 05:33 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Okay, but I get to own Kisuke off Bleach.
He's MINE!! And Fai and Nekozawa of course.
Hmm, it's akward. I call Fai by his first name but
call Umehito and Kisuke by their last name.
Hmm, but Uruhara is Kisuke and for an odd
reason I laugh every time I say Kisuke.

01.02.2007, 05:46 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks