QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Look what "Santa" brought early!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Look what "Santa" brought early! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Look what "Santa" brought early!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
Look what Santa brought!
Today I received this package of Anime and Mangas! WEHEY!
This happened as follows:
My brother is studying Music at Berklee university in Boston. I ordered loads of stuff on amazon.com! when my parents went to visit him in his thanksgiving recess, he gave the stuff to them. Now the came back today!
So it wasnt really santa but me..

11.28.2006, 06:15 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Place Promised in our Early Days - you are gonna LOVE that. I wish I could turn back time and feel the wonder and emotion I felt when I first watched that.

Give yourself some quiet special time so you are not disturbed and ENJOY!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

11.28.2006, 06:51 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

holy crap you are lucky!! that's awesome hope you enjoy it all.

11.28.2006, 09:40 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

O_O what a glorious stack

I never thought that I'd say this, but it looks like we won't be seeing much of JRR for a few days.

11.29.2006, 01:50 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Cujo
Warawara

Registration Date: 10.21.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cujo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Awesome pile....
WANT IT ALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11.29.2006, 02:38 PM Cujo is offline   Profile for Cujo Add Cujo to your buddy list Send an Email to Cujo
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
hehe, wont be hearing of me all weekend..
In the week however i only got time to check forums and do homework..
btw, lucky is the worng word, I bought it all myself!

11.29.2006, 04:49 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
nanafan
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

still that's quite a stash! i would love to have that much but i can't afford it and not enough time right now.

11.29.2006, 05:43 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
I buy a stash like this every 6 months approx..
Everytime my bro comes back from US.
Every winter and summer holidays I also buy a stash of approx 0 manga comics (most of em are german though..)
am getting winter stash for Xmas..
along with the WII!!!!

11.29.2006, 05:58 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
nanafan
Totoro

wow.. you must have a good paying job or just a crap load of money.

11.29.2006, 06:47 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Dude!
I don't own any anime other than Ghibli
and my mom's getting FMA for christmas
(the movie +51 ep)
I used to have a Sailor Moon costume I
wore for Halloween when I was little...
I'm buying Naruto trinkets..attacking
people for their books..
I'm trying to begin writing and want some other
equally as good as that one jobs when I finally finish
school(still a while), but get mostly money
from babysitting, but ghiblies are SO expensive,
I get lodes of money for baby-sitting all
day, then spend it all on one movie..
WAAH!!I'm thinking of buying that Samurai
Champloo show, looks sorta like Bleach,
I'll bite.

11.29.2006, 07:13 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
totorogirl
Warawara

Registration Date: 09.30.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by totorogirl Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nice xmas present!

My son, unfortunately, has his eye on the new Nintendo gaming system. He has to save up for he he he.

11.29.2006, 07:26 PM totorogirl is offline   Profile for totorogirl Add totorogirl to your buddy list Send an Email to totorogirl AIM Screenname: akachocobabe
Loscil
Baron

YO!
as i said, no christmas present.
Bought it all myself..
I get approx 500 euros pocket money a year, but last year i managed to earn an extra 300 with a little work..
Spent it all in summer when I went to the US..

11.30.2006, 12:55 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
nanafan
Totoro

what do you do jrr? jobwise? damn those nintendo wiis are expensive not that i would want one anyway..not a gamer.

11.30.2006, 03:13 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

JRR, once you've watched Place Promised, come back here and let us know what you thought of it. In fact you may want to watch it 2 or even 3 times before it really 'works' for you. Anyway that's what I found.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

11.30.2006, 04:07 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Loscil
Baron

YO!
im getting a wii for christmas!! WEHEY!
(well im sharing half the pay with my brother - the younger one-)
Jobwise?
I dont really have jobs, im still a kid, look at my profile!
I was jst.. dunno.. doin some summer jobs thats all..
Scartched 300.. well actually 250 euros, and spent it all same summer

11.30.2006, 04:18 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
totorogirl
Warawara

Registration Date: 09.30.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by totorogirl Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oppssssssssss.............sorry JRR. I didn't read your post thoroughly.

Well, my son will be thankful he's not the only one who has to earn his new gaming system. He's planning to shovel snow this winter to add to his funds

Anyway, enjoy your movies.

11.30.2006, 10:47 PM totorogirl is offline   Profile for totorogirl Add totorogirl to your buddy list Send an Email to totorogirl AIM Screenname: akachocobabe
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

wow JRR tht looks fantastic

12.01.2006, 12:38 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i had to work for my nintendo but it will all pay of when i hold it in my hands lol

12.01.2006, 12:51 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
Loscil
Baron

HO!
same opinion here

12.01.2006, 04:33 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I buy my anime.
No one can buy me anime due to
I'm the only one who knows the
titles and studios I like.
Except, I usually say the titles near
my b-day and christmas. They'll
still get them confused.

12.01.2006, 04:53 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks