QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Rei Ayanami
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Rei Ayanami » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Rei Ayanami Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

For those in love with this tortured, lonely, beautiful, mysterious girl, try this:

http://www.lonelyangel.com/mainhtml.php?...bility_test.php

I was quite surprised but also a little disturbed by the results:

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 11.28.2006, 06:54 PM.

11.28.2006, 06:54 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

wow, this is really funny, i just started to watch evangelion and rei was the first character i liked, and i made a sig of her for the competion, and hte test thing was cool, im 94% compatible,im not sure what that says about me though lol.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

11.28.2006, 07:01 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Post the screen you got, I think the way the results break down is fascinating. I never considered myself to be a submissive introvert before. Introvert yes, but submissive ... that was a surprise

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

11.28.2006, 07:18 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Do you mind defining those words for me, Saddletank?
I don't know them..

11.28.2006, 07:22 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

well, i cant figure out how to save it as a picture and photobucket is being a jerk so ill just copy and paste the results, i had to take it agian and i got 98% compatible, lol
Results

The following table divides a general personality into four aspects. Your personality aspects are shown in the middle column of the table. Each aspect's compatiblity with Rei is shown in the far-right column, and you can look at these to get a rough idea of your overall compatiblity.

Your Personality Aspects:
Aspect Category Your Aspect Compatibility With Rei
Abstract/Concrete ABSTRACT COMPATIBLE
Introvert/Extrovert INTROVERT COMPATIBLE
Logical/Emotional LOGICAL COMPATIBLE
Dominant/Submissive SUBMISSIVE COMPATIBLE

You are most like the Evangelion character: Rei Ayanami

You are like Rei herself in all the major personality aspects. So, if Rei were real you'd find that the both of you could get along with each other, whatever that means. Submissive Introverts, like yourself and Rei, often have a hard time taking the initiative to be with each other, but once they trust each other their friendship tends to become very strong.

You are 98% compatible with Rei.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

11.28.2006, 09:04 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
Do you mind defining those words for me, Saddletank?

Are you joking? Or do you really not know? This is stuff you ought to know if you are communicating on forums like this.

OK, here is a very basic breakdown:

Abstract/Concrete = a person is either more comfortable with ideas and concepts / or prefers facts and known values like statistics. A Thinker vs a Do-er.

Introvert / Extrovert = a person either prefers to be alone and can be shy with few friends / or prefers the company of others is outgoing and has many friends. A Quiet Person vs a Loud Person.

Logical/Emotive = a person thinks in an ordered way (like Spock from Star Trek) and has difficulty making leaps of the imagination / or a person follows their emotions and intuition. A Banker vs an Artist.

Dominant / Submissive = a person is a leader and prefers to give orders / or is a follower and prefers to take orders. A Master vs a Slave.

That's a really really simple set of definitions.

Post last edited by Saddletank on 11.28.2006, 09:12 PM.

11.28.2006, 09:10 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

here's what i got
Results

The following table divides a general personality into four aspects. Your personality aspects are shown in the middle column of the table. Each aspect's compatiblity with Rei is shown in the far-right column, and you can look at these to get a rough idea of your overall compatiblity.

Your Personality Aspects:
Abstract/Concrete CONCRETE INCOMPATIBLE
Introvert/Extrovert EXTROVERT INCOMPATIBLE
Logical/Emotional EMOTIONAL INCOMPATIBLE

You are most like the Evangelion character: Maya Ibuki

You are a Submissive Extrovert, which makes you a great team player and a wonderful person to work with and be around. You are very much like computer expert Maya Ibuki, who is both social and a very productive person under the leadership of others, though you may not think in such abstract terms like her. Your Extrovert side would help foster a relationship with Rei, but after that the differences between your personality and Rei make a harmonious relationship hard to predict.

You are 42% compatible with Rei.
oh damn it went down a percent lol

Post last edited by nanafan on 11.28.2006, 09:55 PM.

11.28.2006, 09:53 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh, thanks, saddletank.
No, I mean, really, I'm called
the walking dictionary but don't know
the meaning for some words.
Although I have the habit of reading the
dictionary once in a while..
and now I might need glasses!
PS: I know those words, not the definitions, okay?

11.28.2006, 09:59 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Got me a 94%. But that ain't surprising, considering the fact that I already KNOW I'm almost exactly like Rei anyway.

I hate my life, but who cares.

Abstract/Concrete ABSTRACT COMPATIBLE
Introvert/Extrovert INTROVERT COMPATIBLE
Logical/Emotional LOGICAL COMPATIBLE

You are most like the Evangelion character: Rei Ayanami

You are like Rei herself in all the major personality aspects. So, if Rei were real you'd find that the both of you could get along with each other, whatever that means. Submissive Introverts, like yourself and Rei, often have a hard time taking the initiative to be with each other, but once they trust each other their friendship tends to become very strong.

You are 94% compatible with Rei.

EDIT: Btw, bout that kimono Rei pic I mentioned, found it in the same site's gallery.

Also, that mysterious enchanting pic I mentioned. It's slightly cropped, unfortunately. And another pic I find disturbingly alluring.

Pic and Other Pic.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

Post last edited by Roarkiller on 11.29.2006, 02:44 AM.

11.29.2006, 02:20 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

There isn't another 200 of you floating in a big tank of LCL somewhere is there Roar?

And as for those images, yes... yes... and yes. I know what you mean. There are some stunning images on that website. Me, personally I prefer a girl who is a bit more outgoing that Ayanami, someone who's easy to talk to and likes to laugh around. I would be drawn to Rei because she's so mysterious and is obviously needing protection but I'd find talking to her too much hard work.

There are a couple of images on that website of her alone in her apartment on her bed. And I wonder what she thinks about - she goes home from school, lies on the bed and ... and what...? She has no friends, no books or TV in her apartment, no music - nothing but bandages, pills, water and Gendo's broken glasses. So she just lies there and thinks. I find that deeply upsetting.

11.29.2006, 06:21 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

quote:
So she just lies there and thinks. I find that deeply upsetting

welcome to my life.

Click for Gallery^^

11.29.2006, 06:26 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by #1sanfan
quote:
So she just lies there and thinks. I find that deeply upsetting

welcome to my life.

Aww... don't say that. Make me cry... Come here...

*hugs #1sanfan*

(you must have some girls or guys near you that you're happy hanging out with?)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 11.29.2006, 07:23 PM.

11.29.2006, 07:22 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

i dunno, im just not a very personable kinda guy. i make friends easy but im not really around anyone enough to be able to make conversation, im a boring person to be aroiund but i can live with that, i wish iu was a tad more of an extravert but i dont know if i can just become one.

Click for Gallery^^

11.29.2006, 08:14 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
nanafan
Totoro

Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

don't say that i am sure you are interesting san!

11.30.2006, 03:14 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

nope not really, im not all depressed and like that, i just that im a realist. i cant talk to girls really, so i dont have a girlfriend and im not fujnny so im not really fun to hang around, its not like im upset at this, its just what happens. dont feel sorry for me or anything, im fine.

Click for Gallery^^

11.30.2006, 07:01 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

OK, thats cool. You know if you ever need to talk there are people on here happy to listen.

11.30.2006, 08:08 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

dont worry about me, im a good ear, i m a very good listener,trust me, im good, and saddle tank, want me to whip you up a WOTH sig? your box is looking kinda lonely.

Click for Gallery^^

11.30.2006, 08:20 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by #1sanfan
dont worry about me, im a good ear, i m a very good listener,trust me, im good, and saddle tank, want me to whip you up a WOTH sig? your box is looking kinda lonely.

S'long as it doesn't become to look like yours.

Your case sounds exactly like mine, except I don't make friends easily, and I've begun to talk more.

Unfortunately, considering that my mind is basically rubbish since I was 9, only rubbish comes out most of them time. People don't mind half the time tho, so that's good at least.

Just hope your attempt to be sociable doesn't end up like me.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

12.03.2006, 09:37 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

lol, yeah i wont make 6 for saddletank, actually i got some NGE ones in works so thats be done before hand. anyways,
i can pretty much change and act however i need too to fit in with whoamever im hanging around, im not antisocial, i just dont really know how to carry on a conversation unless im pertinent to whats going on, and lack of humour as an icebreaker doesnt help much either, but i manage.

Click for Gallery^^

12.03.2006, 01:07 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
nanafan
Totoro

meh, when i try to be funny it's not all and then it's the opposite. sometimes i spit out random crap that doesn't make sense..

12.03.2006, 10:46 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks