QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - shutterbox
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » shutterbox » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
shutterboxPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Has anyone heard of this manga?
Looks cool, found it in the Furuba manga,
it says it's gothic I guess..
Info please.

12.06.2006, 07:13 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

From this source, apparently it's a manga drawn by Americans (read: AMERICANS, not made in japan).

Supposed about this girl (with a japanese name, of course), who sees the dead and is now in school - attended by the dead 0_o. Apparently she's an exception, and also, she has a camera possessed by a spirit (smthng tells me the author's a fan of Fatal Frame).

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

12.07.2006, 08:01 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Cool. I could tell something wasn't normal
about the artwork. But still, looks pretty cool.
I actually am freaking out about it. I researched
it a bit more, and I think it's awsome!
Thom looks like that dude with the top hat in
Alice in Wonderland, and that little half goat guy
is MrTumnus(THe lion, the witch, and the wardrobe).
My sis likes Thom. I call him Mr.Top Hat for no reason..
Now I was getting sorta mixed uip at who Dane
and AJ were(never say the name "AJ" around my sis,
or she'll start singing something stupid)then got that
figured out.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 12.09.2006, 09:38 AM.

12.07.2006, 05:14 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

She stole him! Let him go, lil sis! AJ MINE!!

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 12.10.2006, 11:46 AM.

12.09.2006, 09:45 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks