QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Whoever wants avatar bk post here!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » Whoever wants avatar bk post here! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5    »  ]
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I had to sleep with me sis.
But I woke up at 4:15 am.
My parents only slept 3 hours.
X-mas went by quick for me.
I watched Pom Poko and yesterday
saw my baby cuz and got tons of japanese
stuff and Books!! But I never gots a nother
newie hatsie. I love hats..WAA!! Gimme ya hats.
(now I sound like Misha..Whats gonna on heres?)
AH!! I cants speakie propers ansie more!
I shoulda gotsa grammer books far Christmas..
nows I's sounds weird..
THEY DON'T SELL SHUTTERBOX AT MY BOOK STORe
so me's gots Magical x Miracle. Me's seens see charatcers
before, but where?..Hmm..Mel..Vaith..Yue..~Glenn~..
Fern..HMm.. Where'd I heard of such characters..Glenn's
cute..Um..Me shad up now..
I swish X-mas woulds happen again. Me lap top still
no work.

12.28.2006, 12:57 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Country road(s)
Take me home!
To the place
Where i belong!!!!!!!

dont remember what else says > <

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

12.28.2006, 06:07 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey, you cured me!

12.29.2006, 05:41 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
tamasaburo
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tamasaburo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i want an avat ar i havent had one yet so cnt say iv missed them i just really want one please uo.

03.01.2007, 06:56 PM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I want my avatar back i also made two new ones!!!

03.03.2007, 05:36 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

that's wierd i tried changing mine again and it didn't work...

03.06.2007, 01:04 AM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

chihiro thts not how song goes is it? i thought it went;

Country road
May lead me home
Know i belong there
All on my own (Or somat like tht)

Destiny calls
- something -
No i cant go
down country road

at least i think thts it

03.10.2007, 06:27 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Chihiro has the original words, and NC has (I think) Shizuku's version.

03.11.2007, 07:49 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Lilgreenpea
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lilgreenpea Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*sobs* Still no avatars... ive got a fair few to put on now.. Please someone.. fix it...

ooO Sig by me, The little green pea Ooo

03.21.2007, 07:40 AM Lilgreenpea is offline   Profile for Lilgreenpea Add Lilgreenpea to your buddy list
Alyx
Kodama

Registration Date: 03.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Alyx Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat
chihiro thts not how song goes is it? i thought it went;

Country road
May lead me home
Know i belong there
All on my own (Or somat like tht)

Destiny calls
- something -
No i cant go
down country road

at least i think thts it

I think that it is

Destiny calls,
Motionless, i stall,
No i cant go,
Country road.

03.21.2007, 03:22 PM Alyx is offline   Profile for Alyx Add Alyx to your buddy list Homepage of Alyx
tamasaburo
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tamasaburo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Almost heaven, West Virginia
Blue Ridge Mountain, Shenandoah Ri-iver
Life is old there
Older than the trees
Younger than the mountains
Blowin' like a breeze

Country roads, take me home
To the place I belong
West Virginia, mountain mamma
Take me home, country roads

All my mem'ries gather 'round her
Miner's lady, stranger to blue wa-ater
Dark and dusty, painted on the sky
Mist that tastes like moonshine
Teardrop in my eye

To the place I belong

I hear her voice, in the mornin' hour she ca-alls me
Radio reminds me of my home far away
Drivin' down the road I get a feelin' that
I should have been home yesterday, yesterday

To the place I belong
Take me home, down country roads...

here is the original version of coutry road by dolly parton.
i will try and get all the lyrics for the shizuku one.

03.22.2007, 03:48 PM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Cool, now I know that song by heart.^^
Hm, If you put subs on for it, just keep pausing it and writing it down. I did that for a lot of shows. So now if a song is in another language, I sing it and I sing it at the same pace as the song.

03.23.2007, 12:32 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tamasaburo
by dolly parton.

In that case it isn't the original. Same lyrics as the original though, I just thought I'd be smart.

03.23.2007, 12:32 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hey, I'm wondering..Why don't I know the lyrics by Shizuku?
I'm always singing that version, so..Hm, I'm an idiot.

03.23.2007, 12:35 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
tamasaburo
Ohmu

i have done what you said and written them down fff when i get them to the library il put them on.

03.24.2007, 11:41 AM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Ah, that's good.^^

03.25.2007, 10:32 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

its just let me change mine

03.26.2007, 08:39 AM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
arren18
Administrator

YES! THANK YOU!

03.26.2007, 12:28 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hmm..
*goes off on a journey to find new avatar*
Procrastination comes at a price.*I should say that more often*
I should be drawing and writing, and I should finish my home work, and I should watch Laputa again.
Wait, does Soubi look good?

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 03.26.2007, 07:01 PM.

03.26.2007, 04:51 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
tamasaburo
Ohmu

i no its not the right subject but i said i would so here are the lyrics to shizukus version of country road.

i dreamed of living alone but fearless
secret longing to be courageous
loneliness kept bottled up inside
just reveal a brave face theyll never know you lied

coutry road.
know i belong there all on my own.
destiny calls, motionless i stall
know i cant go country road.

no matter how dark the worlds inside me
ill never stop to show a tear that ive shed
now i have to walk so fast,
running, sprinting
to forget what is lodged in my head

chorus

your a good friend ill never know
same tomorrow
regret and sorrow
cant take you home country road.

03.27.2007, 01:41 PM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
[  «    1  2  3  4  5    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks