QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Gankutsuou
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Anime in General Gankutsuou Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Carcaptor sakura must b very diff from cardcaptors, because cardcaptors is like lol the opposite of tht kinda thing...... spose its due to it bein for young kids. Still, maybe ill watch lol. I watched a couple of eps of Death Note, ur right its really good. MY bro said it was boring but i think he only said tht to annoy me and anyway he has no taste, all he ever watches is naruto and Princess Tutu. Which is kinda weird because they're both good shows but they're not very alike....
Well wtever he's a A-hole anyways, stupid 10 yr old.

12.18.2006, 01:38 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My sis LOVES anime.
She loves Eureka 7, Pretty Cure, CCS,
Tokyo mew mew, oh, about all of them
and is a huge fan of Ghibli films due
to me introducing anime to her.
I think she'd even watch Gankutsuou
but probabally not becasue she(okY,
i say she's not aloud)can't watch FMA
and ep 14 of Furuba and 8 of Ouran.
She still trys. 9 years old. My cuz's
11 and loves CCS and FMA and Bleach
and Ghibli. I got her to like FMA and
Bleach. now she has an anime web site
but I won't give cause it has my name
on it..hehe, and i'm not letting you guys
know my name. She'll fall in love with
Ganku(I call it that!)!
i'm gonna try to stump Animemaster on
YTV. There's no way he can beat me at
anime. Lets see how many anime openings
and endings were sang by Orange Range.
He won't know that. I've got the answers.
Beware animemaster, your dead meat once I

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 12.18.2006, 02:05 PM.

12.18.2006, 02:03 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat
Found DN angel in my store today. Was shocked. Of corz plz, but shocked. Ill go check out Death Note in a sec it sounds delightful. Wats the show with the homosexuals? Sounds awesome.

ヨ!
I dont know if its like that in anime (i have only read manga), but its Card Captor Sakura! its quite good, very girly though...

12.18.2006, 06:32 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

cardcaptors is the american version of it i watched one of the movies in english i couldn't listen to it, it was horrible. i don't think that ccs is really that kidish but that's my opinion.

12.18.2006, 07:02 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If you say that CCS is kiddish,
then I'd be drooling over it.
I'm a sucker for little girly like anime,
like Ojamajo DoReMi(I don't hate the dub!)
Bottle fairy(is there a dub?)
Sugar Sugar Rune(cute! but more
likely for 8 and up)
Pretty Cure(the dubs coming in march),
I think that's it. I put them in my kiddy
section of the list.
JRR, it is sorta like that in the anime, never
read the manga, but Tomoyo is just so
darn CUTE and Yukito! Who cares if their
like that. Their so cute, even if tomo-chan
is a girl. I like Sakura in Tsubasa better, also Chii.
They shoulda gave the dub to moi. I'd
make it a hit as a dub. Just gives me a year
to figure who can do the voices to sound good.
Give me Ouran, SSR, and Tsubasa. They'd be fun
to do too. My friend has the equipment to do
this dubbing stuff. She's creating her own comic
into an anime. No fair..

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 12.18.2006, 07:56 PM.

12.18.2006, 07:54 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ive never heard bout that.. > <

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

12.19.2006, 04:01 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

About what, my friend?
CCS or the dubbing machine?

12.19.2006, 05:55 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

both > < ccs is cardcaptor sakura? or.. forget it both ~de arimasu

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

12.19.2006, 07:15 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Doin' voice acting looks fun!
My mom said i'd like that job.
CCS stands for cardcaptor Sakura.

12.20.2006, 05:55 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

thank you > < ~de arimasu

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

12.20.2006, 06:13 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

You welcome.
I think we got sorta off
topic. Is there no CCS thread?

01.02.2007, 06:48 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
tototoro
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 01.10.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tototoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The Art on Gankutsuou sort of reminds me of a tv show that use to show on teletoon at night. Anyone heard of it? Delta State.

01.10.2007, 12:44 AM tototoro is offline   Profile for tototoro Add tototoro to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Yes, i have..
I can't remember it though, I must have watched
it last year sometime, I forget.

01.17.2007, 12:59 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks