QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - desperate girl
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » desperate girl » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
nausicaa_jublia
Kodama

Registration Date: 12.19.06
  desperate girlPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nausicaa_jublia Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

55555555555555555555........................i have no friend.......everywhere i go.....wherever i study......wherever i ...................555555555555!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!can anyone just be my friend?i am totally desperate!

12.24.2006, 05:31 AM nausicaa_jublia is offline   Profile for nausicaa_jublia Add nausicaa_jublia to your buddy list
RealityBites
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.18.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by RealityBites Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi, why don't you have any friends

12.24.2006, 07:36 AM RealityBites is offline   Profile for RealityBites Add RealityBites to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You can always talk here, lots of people who are willing to listen and help.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

12.24.2006, 08:25 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, just remember if I
annoy the heck outta ya..
um, okay I forget what else
I was gonna say. Hehehehehe..
You have no friends? No fear,
I'll be your friend, but you can
reject me if you find me completely
annoying. Don't worry, won't
hurt me. I lose friends constantly.
I've gotten used ta it.

12.24.2006, 08:31 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If there were a list of weirdest threads, I would nominate this one. Anyways, welcome to the forum Jublia. And no worries, plenty of cool people here 8]

Post last edited by Seiji on 12.24.2006, 03:55 PM.

12.24.2006, 03:55 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
yoyo
Kodama

Registration Date: 12.24.06
  hi my FriendPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by yoyo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

me 2......(*-*)
why do not be my friend
i love 2
plllllllllllllllllllllllllleas........nausicaa_jublia..............

12.25.2006, 06:06 AM yoyo is offline   Profile for yoyo Add yoyo to your buddy list
nausicaa_jublia
Kodama

Registration Date: 12.19.06
hahaPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nausicaa_jublia Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

haha......no worries for me anymore......thanks guys...... now i just realised that there are much more friends around me.....

nausicaa_cat ,you are really right......nausicaa's the best
hey,foreignfilmbreak,i am no going reject you...i am not a bad guy~

12.27.2006, 03:20 AM nausicaa_jublia is offline   Profile for nausicaa_jublia Add nausicaa_jublia to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i dont have many friends around here, i have plenty elsewhere, but elsewhere aint here. you get over it, best thing to do is to learn that if you have no friends and nobody likes you, do what you want. it aint gonna make a difference lol.

and i dont think anyone here hates anyone else. no beef, keep the peace, online ghibli forum, got friends its full of em.

and nuasicaa is the best

cheers

12.27.2006, 04:06 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This is one of my favourite forums, because everyone is so nice and funny.

Especially me.

12.27.2006, 07:49 AM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

nausicca this place of people willing to talk. don't worry we open our arms to everyone!! welcome to the forum. in real life i don't have much friends either so your not alone. 8]

12.27.2006, 04:18 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YEY! I love this thread, all this 'nausicaa is the best' stuff is Good! Yey, for me, yey for everything! I will b anyones friend if they want me to be, tho i warn u i am not the safest of ppl!

Just watched the episode of South Park with the song 'Blame Canada' (Never heard it? Youtube it) Omg tht thing is freaking hilarious, cant stop humming it. Im not y'know a canada-ist or wtever i just lov tht song *hums*

Who here has seen Onegai Twins? It is rudey tut tut, and so is the beginning to Chobits, TUT TUT in fact most the cartoons u guys say r good r RUDEYS!!! BE ASHAMED YOUR RUDEY-PPL!

lmao...

12.27.2006, 04:51 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i remember that song lol. i saw a little bit of onegai twins i agree with nausica cat i couldn't watch it ever again twas terrible!

12.27.2006, 07:58 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I founf that show..It wasn't my style so
never watched it.
Me have few friends and too many enemies
and I'll be friends with any troubled people, unless
you get scared of me. But out in
public I can't manage to say a word. It'll be
on my lips but nothin' will come outta my mouth.
I hope to make friends with any body on here.
You all so nice, yet some arw rude to me, but that's
okay. I never get really mad. In fact, I've
never really gotten mad before. I except every one.
So, welcome, nausicaa jublia.
Please tell me if I'm annoying the heck outta ya.
Don't mind me, got my head always in the clouds
dreamin' up stories. Guess I was a natural writer..hehehehe..
Seriously tell me.
PS:Beware me..I won't be on as much but I think all
our little friends on here will be nice to you.
Heck, who wants to be mean to you? If your friend-troubled
pm me. I can help ya.
Or any body. They can all help, I think.
(Why am I acting like Tohru and Vaith? Oh yeah..
Now why was Vaith drunk..hmm..)

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 12.27.2006, 10:32 PM.

12.27.2006, 10:28 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat
Who here has seen Onegai Twins? It is rudey tut tut, and so is the beginning to Chobits, TUT TUT in fact most the cartoons u guys say r good r RUDEYS!!! BE ASHAMED YOUR RUDEY-PPL!

That's a bad thing?

Besides, there are much ruder things. And because my friend has seen some of such things, I will never let him hear the end of it. xP

12.28.2006, 07:04 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Arren, i didnt know u like anime p**n, tht is dispicable! BE ASHAMED, BE VERY ASHAMED. tho, i 4giv u coz ur my favourite! (Dont tell FFF she'll b heart-broken)

Only Teasin ya! (About the naughtyness anime)

Onegai twins is rude but its actually got quite a sweet plot line, and as long as u can stomach the nudey bits its a good anime tht id probably reccomend to ppl. Problem is 10 yr old bro saw me watchin it, and i swear i'll never hear the end of it. Witch is dumb coz he sooooo watched it as well...

12.28.2006, 12:27 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Have you got any anime that's like Bleach
and Samurai Champloo. I was going to buy
the Chamloo manga but my mom made me laugh so
hard at the book store saying the names and
then "Gotta love these names."and we found MxM.
I was also gonna buy xxxHOLIC which my sis found
but decided not.
NC, huh?..the title for xxxHOLIC does not mean what you think.. I mean, it does, but the shows not like that.
I found Onegai Twins once but then I read a review and
thought it boring.*Yawn*No offence..
Hey, NC, I don't have fav member. Although I like
you all.
PS:None of you know what I'm talking about about
xxxHOLIC, do you? I explained what it meant to some
at school though..so..
And that word NC has there starting with P, a girl at
school made me look it up in a dictionary cause I didn't know
what it meant. I wouldn't say it either.
Geez, people enjoy tormenting me, including my English teacher. Now they all think I'M DEAD!! Not just you guys.
I need help..

12.28.2006, 01:15 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat
Arren, i didnt know u like anime p**n

I don't.

But I think a bit of rudeness can't go wrong.

Besides, I always laugh at points which are obviously made for the sad little fanboys.

12.28.2006, 01:29 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

HA ha haa ur all my fav's really (Sssh, Arren dont let her catch on! he he e) When was i talkin about xxxHOLIC i dont think iv ever even heard about it b4 lol. Well i might of but it didnt actually come to my mind? Wtever FFF, u lil dappy thing!

12.28.2006, 03:43 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Huh? I'm..tired...
I found some new anime. We were
watching Girl Brave, me and my nine year ols
sis, but we decided to watch Someday's Dreamers.
Tired..zzzzz

12.28.2006, 05:16 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

yeah i have a friend who doesn't like anime and if she saw the title xxxholic she would think it's nasty. but the title did make me wonder a bit but it's clamp so yeah..

12.28.2006, 06:11 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks