QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - AVATARS ARE BACK!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » AVATARS ARE BACK! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7    »  ]
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Leave Finn alone he's a better dog than you'll ever be!!!

01.10.2007, 05:24 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

NOO!! NOT THE PIE THING!!
If you see some one yelling
with pie I didn't do it, alright?
Well, Yuki-chan, okie dokie. But
Haruko must have something..
If she does and you don't tell,
I'll bug her for it. but do remember
I'm a pesky 12 year old. And do not
call me a kid. Good thing none of my
close friends are on here.
Well, oh yeah, HI!! I'll be your friend
although I act alot like Momiji, okie dokie?
man, you guys post fast. My
friends in love with my dog too, if he
doesn't squish you flat..

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 01.10.2007, 05:25 PM.

01.10.2007, 05:24 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Yuki-Chan
Kodama

Registration Date: 01.10.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yuki-Chan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

What wrong with pie......I like pie.....al kinds od pie......strawberry.....apple.....chocolate......i LOve pie!!!!!

01.10.2007, 05:26 PM Yuki-Chan is offline   Profile for Yuki-Chan Add Yuki-Chan to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I would just like to let some things be known about Yuki tht im working to change.... Yuki has never seen Fruits Basket , it makes me wanna cry. Hmm, Yuki loves pie ull get along so well!

01.10.2007, 05:26 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Yuki-Chan
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yuki-Chan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hehehehehe pie!!!!! My precious......hehe.....Squab!!

01.10.2007, 05:27 PM Yuki-Chan is offline   Profile for Yuki-Chan Add Yuki-Chan to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Squab is MY word..and so is Chiiii, Chobits STOLE it i tell you STOLE it!!!

01.10.2007, 05:28 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Yuki-Chan
Kodama

Okay.....

01.10.2007, 05:30 PM Yuki-Chan is offline   Profile for Yuki-Chan Add Yuki-Chan to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

wth? I turned around for a few seconds and suddenly everyones offline! wt the douze?!?!

01.10.2007, 05:35 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I had to walk my dog.
And no, I have nothing
againgst pie, just rabbits.
WAA! NO I'M ALONE!!

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 01.10.2007, 05:43 PM.

01.10.2007, 05:43 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

rabbits lol that reminds me of a funny story, mi rabbit whos called max dug unter our fence once and my neibur was out in her back garden whith he daughter lucy who was 5 at the time any way luct saw my rabbit and sed look mummy its a bunny and her mum screamed come here quick then grabed her kid an ran inside her house shoutin "peter" (her husbands name) "peter peter theres a rabbit quik get rid of it befor it takes of lucys hand quick go go go" i couldent help but giggle i know its mean because she was really scared of this baby rabbit so i jumped over fence grabbed rabbit an put it back in its cage, the while my naibour was watchin me from her window

01.10.2007, 06:12 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Oh my god! no this with the bunnies
happened in a pet shop. Never ever trust
rabbits, except people born in that year(if
you have to)or Momiji.

01.10.2007, 07:29 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

I wuld trust momiji anyday, Lolita's rareloy hav bad naturs or they wuldnt be cute! and its not the rabbits u gotta look at for, its the Earthworms Entirely dangerous species tht is.

01.11.2007, 12:01 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol, I don't know that I'd call Momiji a lolita. He isn't a girl. then again, he does where girl clothes and act like a girl.

I'm officially starting my blue period just like Picasso.

01.11.2007, 05:07 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Seiji, keep with the blue thing. I like it!
Yeah!*jumps and hugs Seiji*
Hey, Haruko, like my avatar?
Seiji me like you blue thing and your avatar
goes with it!
OH MAN, I love that colour of blue...weird.
Momiji is cuter in the manga, I must say. I
love him a whole lot better in the manga.
Earthworms? Ew, I HATE WORMS!
But still, beware pet shop bunnies..

01.11.2007, 09:42 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

thank you thank you

By the way, nice new avatar. Who is that?

Post last edited by Seiji on 01.12.2007, 03:16 AM.

01.12.2007, 03:15 AM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

lol FFF, lovin Dark! (DN angel) Tis good stuff. Im goin thru a 'I Love Hatsuharu' phrase, i shuld make him my avatar... i shall go do tht! Chiiiiii XD. Seji, sehr cute lil blue thang maybe i will hav a colour? Hmm, i wuldnt like to steal ur idea tho, u wuldnt mind wuld u?

01.12.2007, 12:04 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I was doing this on other forums months ago.

01.12.2007, 12:40 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

I shall have a manly-pink (no i am not a man, i just like sayin such things)

01.12.2007, 12:44 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*Before I say this, it's important you realise that I am not trying to suggest that you're a man*

It suits you.

01.12.2007, 12:48 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Seiji
Totoro

That's cool, though apparently arren beat me to it

01.12.2007, 03:25 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks