QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - AVATARS ARE BACK!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » AVATARS ARE BACK! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  2  3  4  5  6  7    »  ]
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Awww, i think ill take tht as a compliment, thx chickabiddy! Soz, i hav weird nicknames like tht lawl.

01.12.2007, 03:27 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

How do you change the colour faunt or something.
Never mind, I'll just screw the site up if I do..aheh..

01.19.2007, 01:54 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hunny (FFF), u know tht lil doo-hicky above this? Where IMG#PHP etc. are written? Well above tht is some scroll down thingymagigs click on the one tht says COLOUR then choose ur colour and enter wat u wanna say in tht colour, easy-peasy-lemon-squezy

01.19.2007, 03:50 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hm..
I figured it out, thanks to Haruko! Haha! I wonder if this colour is good. Seiji-pun got the colour I most liked first so I used my second choice. I sort of like this colour!

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 01.19.2007, 04:30 PM.

01.19.2007, 04:19 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

I like all colours Chiii XD, except for girly baby pink yuk!

01.19.2007, 04:59 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Woooo! I'm a trend setter!

01.19.2007, 05:12 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Dont flatter urself Seji

01.20.2007, 06:18 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Now I did something wrong! I turned the site light blue(although the smilies do look cool that way), light
grey and lime green(haha, too bad Haruko couldn't see
what colours her sigs look like to me).

01.20.2007, 10:01 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

How did u manage tht? lawl XD sounds funny. Guess what? U remember i mentioned my fence all broke? Well soem strange hench, Staffordshire dog was in my garden earlier chasing Devil Cat! My dog was barking at it as if he culd take it on (my dog a pipsqueak) tis was shilarious! Dog gone now, though i hav no idea how it got in my garden seein as none of my neighbours own a dog.

01.20.2007, 01:16 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I get tons of stray dogs coming to me. I've warned my
sis and her friends not to touch the dogs but they just
throw me around and tell me to mind my own buisiness.
Then the dog won't leave them alone.
I don't know how I did it. This comp. is messed up.

01.20.2007, 03:36 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

lawl, i was once walkin down my road and this dog started followin me, and i was like riiight, ok ill just cross the main road and it'll leave me alone. So i crossed this way busy road and the dog followed me! It nearly got run over. I just kept walkin down 2 my bus stop hopin it'd go away but it just kept jumpin in frotn of my feet and nearly trippin me up lawl, it was kinda cute so i petted it, which was a big mistake coz i think it fell in lov with me. When the bus came it tried to get on with me! I didnt wanna leave it alone, beside the road incase it got runover, but i had to go to school..

01.20.2007, 04:58 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Yeah, I ran into my neighbor's yard and started talking
to their cat. I was planning a plan with him to steal him.
He was meowing back at every question I asked.

01.20.2007, 05:23 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

out of the subject but i cant seem to change my avatar again

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

01.20.2007, 05:47 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hmm, well im gonna be smart and not delete mine this time.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

01.20.2007, 06:08 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Same! Phew, i hope it gets sorted quicker this time tho.

01.21.2007, 07:35 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hm, I'm not going to change it then.
Besides, the hat thing is totally me.

01.21.2007, 07:42 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

lawl Ban rawks, i prefer Ginji though, he is so childish! in a gd way XP

01.24.2007, 12:42 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Yeah. He's really cute..hm..
Dr Jackal, Ginji, and Ban'chan are
all cute, but I prefer Jackal wearring
his hat and black suit.
I can't find any Ginji or Jackal avatars though..hmph..

01.24.2007, 04:20 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

I found one!!! chiiii Here i shall post it for you:

All mine!! MWa ha aha haha
(p.s Can we change our avatars? Coz i wanna use this one! lawl)

Post last edited by Nausicaa_Cat on 01.24.2007, 04:29 PM.

01.24.2007, 04:28 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I...do not know, Haruko..I've got some funny e-cards of them..the place I found the fergilicious pic of naruto..*lol*.
Still...depressed...*sob*..
Perhaps..I should leave but cannot...

01.24.2007, 04:31 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  «    ...  2  3  4  5  6  7    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks