QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Arts Thread
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Arts Thread » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nice colours though, very warm and comforting.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

02.04.2007, 05:16 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

warma nd comforting? havent had to many sigs along those lines eh? lol, im gonna go for more of those.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

02.04.2007, 05:38 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Its the golden light, its so cosy. Like a winters fireside. Or a sunset.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

02.04.2007, 07:12 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Sen_
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 02.05.07
AwesomePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sen_ Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes. I have all the fancy art programs...Adobe crap. Exspensive. But I let it collect dust most times. I'm lazy....Like Sen. So...Yep. I could barely make a blend. I'm a bad artist but I do simple. Like...White....and TEXT. =o Amazing work. Comtemporary. Simple. Like....one cherry. I'm cool like that. I'll probably make some when I'm done drinking.......................................................................................................................................................soda.

02.05.2007, 01:43 AM Sen_ is offline   Profile for Sen_ Add Sen_ to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

bump the usual

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

02.06.2007, 06:33 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

more new ones, but these are semi finished, i just though i needed to bump my thread and avoid it getting lost.

Click for Gallery^^

02.10.2007, 12:45 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I dunno, I think these last three aren't up to your usual standard. They seem like they were made just for the sake of it.

I do like the SEL one, however. Randomly-placed lights are quite good.

02.10.2007, 01:36 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

yeah, i dunno, i havetn had good inspiration, and its hard ot make sigs withour watching the series. i need ot see a few more series, ill check our SEL and amybe do a few more on that one.

Click for Gallery^^

02.10.2007, 01:57 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Student Cartoonist Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

These are some of my work.

More of my can be seen at
http://www.deviantart.com/
And find DragonTokyo ok

My inspiration of my work

02.10.2007, 06:54 PM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

nice pretty good.

Click for Gallery^^

02.10.2007, 06:56 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

#1sanfan, I think you do need to wash teh colours out a little. The bright cartoony palette isn't really working with that kind of background which is a more moody kind of treatment. If you go for bright primary colours I'd go for a stronger, less soft background art.

I imagine your work would look good in B/W, say a moody shot of Rei Ayanami's downcast face set against a washed out misty background of the ruins of Tokyo 2.

02.10.2007, 08:21 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

yeah, that might work better.

i think i might try to do a lighter Rei sig, using pics from Angelic Days. It is so good, i have top get on sending you the rest of it, ill send another chapter right now.

arren was right: i kinda just made thsoe sigs for random anyways. once i put some feelign itno them they would turn out better.

Click for Gallery^^

02.10.2007, 08:27 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Student Cartoonist Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

???????

02.10.2007, 10:45 PM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
Little Tanuki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Little Tanuki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Good stuff!!

(I would post something of mine but I can't seem to be able to get it to here from my C drive.)

Itsudemo dareka ga
Kitto soba ni iru
Omoi dashite wo kure
Suteki na sono na no

02.11.2007, 03:53 AM Little Tanuki is offline   Profile for Little Tanuki Add Little Tanuki to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Student Cartoonist

Pretty good. Reminds me of Akira Toriyama artwork.

02.11.2007, 06:48 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Student Cartoonist

More of my can be seen at
http://www.deviantart.com/
And find DragonTokyo ok

Yes! I can see it more clearly unlike on the other forum.
Sweet. Cool. I totally need to post my drawings.
Besides, Dad, you wanted to see them, so once I'm able to I'll
show you.

02.11.2007, 10:03 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

I be showing my Valentine one soon
and in march my spring characters

02.11.2007, 10:14 PM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
tamasaburo
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tamasaburo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i liked the drawing studentcartoonist cnt wait to c the others hope there as good

02.12.2007, 09:06 AM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
Student Cartoonist
Calcifer

New Anime characters for this mouth of FEBUARY of 07

02.12.2007, 03:24 PM Student Cartoonist is offline   Profile for Student Cartoonist Add Student Cartoonist to your buddy list Send an Email to Student Cartoonist
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Im fairly addicted to photoshop heres a wallpaper i made recently:

Can anybody recommend any good free Photoshop Brush sites thanks

Post last edited by Toolfan1912 on 02.12.2007, 03:54 PM.

02.12.2007, 03:53 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
[  «    ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks