QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Your Fruits Basket Year!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Your Fruits Basket Year! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol I love ritsu!

01.16.2007, 01:02 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol, that's so funny when Shigure pokes him and he faints.

01.16.2007, 01:09 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hee..ritsu!!!
*pokes arren*

01.16.2007, 01:15 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Arren always gets associated with the most unusual things (and characters)

01.16.2007, 01:21 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

And for some reason every character I get associated
with perverted and award winning weirdo characters..uh..
or fai! I will kill my enemy for getting the same results
on a tsubasa quiz..grr..*really angry*
Now I need a Yuki and a Hatori..hehehe..
And are there any Haru's?!

01.16.2007, 01:27 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Seiji
Arren always gets associated with the most unusual things (and characters)

WHY????????????????????????????

01.16.2007, 01:30 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Seiji
Totoro

Oh I don't know, but the Mr. Hentai conversation comes to mind

01.16.2007, 01:34 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh god... not this again... Didn't I make the point last time, that there was no reason for anybody to think that was true?

01.16.2007, 01:36 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Too bad I can't call him Ritsu, it's Thug's nick name.
Heehee, good one, Seiji-pun!

01.16.2007, 01:37 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

alright, I won't bring it up again, and of course, there was no reason for it

01.16.2007, 01:39 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Heehee, too bad little Haruko wasn't n here to bug her
arren about that.

01.16.2007, 01:41 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

yeah, he lucked out

01.16.2007, 01:45 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Heehee, but I think I scared Yuki-chan..with the
wazzup thing..heehee *Haruko's friend*..
But I get to bug Haruko bout being the sheep..
AH! She's Hiro..scary..
*pokes arren again*

01.16.2007, 01:48 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

lame, she's Hiro. Man, I'm glad I'm not Hiro. What a little jerk. Nausicaa_Cat, you little jerk (just kidding of course)

01.16.2007, 01:54 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Heehee..I'm gonna laugh now!
arren, I will now call you Dr.Jackal.(I think Seiji-woof woof would know who I'm talking about once he watches
GB)That's because I cannot call you Rii-chan.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 01.16.2007, 02:40 PM.

01.16.2007, 01:58 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Seji, how culd u betray me like this after all we've been thru? I thought we were a team and then u go and do something like this... Well thts fine, i get the idea. IM leaving onlineghibli for ever! *Sob* So, so mean....

p.s If anyone wants 2 blame someone blame Seji for bein a jerk grr.

01.16.2007, 04:04 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Haruko, are you serious?
WAAH! Dn't leave, I haven't said good bye yet!
Hey, it's my fault too! I'm sorry! DON'T LEAVE!
Yuki wonders when you come on so how'm I
supposed to answer her now, Haruko..
WAAH! DON'T LEAVE FOREVER!
Unless your joking but you've mentioned this before
so I'm not taking any chances until I have to
say good bye.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 01.16.2007, 04:23 PM.

01.16.2007, 04:19 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Yuki-Chan
Kodama

Registration Date: 01.10.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yuki-Chan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think she's serious i've known her for a long time and i dont think she'd make such a big decision unless she's really really really hurt

01.16.2007, 04:47 PM Yuki-Chan is offline   Profile for Yuki-Chan Add Yuki-Chan to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

GYAAH! What do I do? What do I do?!
KYAA! Yuki, your her friend, tell her I'm going
bizerk! I'm the one who told seiji she was a sheep!
but that's the year she's born in! Honest!
*pokes arren*

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 01.16.2007, 04:58 PM.

01.16.2007, 04:57 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
Heehee..I'm gonna laugh now!
arren, I will now call you Dr.Jackal.

As in Mr Hyde? No, that's Dr Jekyll. My mistake!

Post last edited by arren18 on 01.16.2007, 04:59 PM.

01.16.2007, 04:58 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks