QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Your Fruits Basket Year!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Your Fruits Basket Year! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8    »  ]
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

FFF, i am christening u Hunny as in from Ouran coz i can so imagine u bein just like him, espescially at tht moment when Tamaki's given them all jobs to do to make Haruhi look pretty and hunny's like "WHAT CAN I DO?!?!" and Tamaki tells him to eat cake lawl and hunny gets all depressed.

01.18.2007, 01:28 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Tamaki sounds like my enemy. That's what he'd tell me to do.
Poor Hunny. Okie dokie, I am now being called Hunny. Yay!
Thank you, Haruko.

01.18.2007, 01:30 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If Tamaki was in Fruits Basket, he'd be possed by a duck seein as he is daffy like tht...Well if there was a duck in the zodiac.

01.18.2007, 01:33 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hm, how old is Tamaki? 17?
Cause if he is, who ever is 17 and I gave them
a weird nick name, their nick name will be changed
to Tamaki. Haha!
Oh yeah, Haruko, I've decided two characters I'd like to
do the voices of.
Renge-Ouran
Blanca-Sugar Sugar Rune
That's sorta weird. I can do Renge's laugh pretty good and
people are sorta scared of that.

01.18.2007, 01:42 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

lol! I am quite gd at doin Hunny's really big eyed upset look and am perfect at going Black Haru.

01.18.2007, 01:45 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

See? I think that's also the reason I nick named you Haruko.
I'm sorta like Haruhi. Haha.
I liked it when Hunny went,"Baka neko", when they dressed
Ritsu up like a cat. Haha! Poor guy, then they though the was
gay. Hee hee.
Haruko, how old are you or are you really the year of the rooster? Cause if your born in 1993 then YOU REALLY
ARE THE YEAR OF THE ROOSTER!*gasp*

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 01.18.2007, 01:56 PM.

01.18.2007, 01:49 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Chiiii XD, Really? Cool! I lov tht episode with Ritsu lawl! I got this picture of him dressed as a cat with a twin on either side of him. I didnt feel sorry for him he was rank lawl, and Tamaki was soo angry.

01.18.2007, 02:00 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I liked Ritsu's b est friend. I thought, the blond haired guy,
was a girl at first, but he looks so cute! And Ritsu
looked like Gaara when he was younger. Scary..
They should just leave Ritsu alone, haha. I liked his scary
face.
Hey, Haruko, do you hate Akito? I don't hate her.

01.18.2007, 02:03 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Naw i dont hate her, i feel sorry for her, even if she is a bit of a whacko. Ritsu looks nothing like Gaara! Gaara's adorable, A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E and ill destroy anyone who thinks otherwise.

01.18.2007, 02:06 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

..*shuts up*..ookie dokie, not gonna comment there.
I still like Shika-chan though. My sis thinks it was funny
when the dog bit him by the hand and started dragging him.
Haha!

01.18.2007, 02:09 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

lol, Shika is ok. I prefer..(guess who, not Sasuke..)

ROCK-LI!!

01.18.2007, 02:15 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

*shudders*
My sis is in love with Sasuke..*twitch*
Oh yeah! Arren's nick name, I forget now.
I wanna name some one Rockin' Robin,
but who? Seeming Robbie is one of my fav
characters. Hee hee.
And oh yeah! I was gonna call arren Dr.Jackal
but he couldn't get it threw his head who Jackal
was.
Oh, yeah! JRR(Ne Ne -kun!), YOU ARE HIRO,
NOT HARUKO! SHE IS THE ROOSTER! AND I
SO ROCK AT GIVING HER MY ROOSTER'S NAME! WOOT!
I wanna nick name some one Ginji
ans some one Ban-chan? These are guy names.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 01.18.2007, 02:29 PM.

01.18.2007, 02:22 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

lawl, its hard not too since Sasukes so cool, tho his grip is loosening since i met Haru-kun he is way cooler.

01.18.2007, 02:31 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I like Haa-kun too. He's one of my favorite characters from
Furuba. I wonder what his voice sounds like in English?

01.18.2007, 02:33 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

remind me who Haa-kun is again (u confuse me when u shorten it etc.)

01.18.2007, 02:36 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Remind me who Haa-kun is again (U confuse me when u shorten names etc.)

01.18.2007, 02:36 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hatsuharu.

01.18.2007, 02:36 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

HE HE HE, HATSHUAHRU IS MINE, I lubs him more than Sasuke easy peasy.... I only wish he was more of a main charachter than he already is *sniff* I wish they'd make a second series of Fruits B.... Hunny (FFF) cept Fai who is ur fav-i-test?

01.18.2007, 02:42 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Uh, hmm, I love Ritsu Sohma. I knew he was a guy all
along. And Nekozawa. Hatsuharu(I heard about him when
I started school this year), Kyouya, Watanuki, Ginji, Ban,
Dr.Jackal, Momiji,Shigure, um, I think that's a few.

01.18.2007, 02:46 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

lol, i like all the Fruits Basket charachters, and is it strange tht i think Haruhi wuld make a very cute boy?

01.18.2007, 02:48 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks