QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - anime couples
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » anime couples » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.01.06
anime couplesPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Little Tanuki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

So which two characters (from any two random anime shows) do you think would make an interesting couple? And why?

Itsudemo dareka ga
Kitto soba ni iru
Omoi dashite wo kure
Suteki na sono na no

01.19.2007, 06:00 AM Little Tanuki is offline   Profile for Little Tanuki Add Little Tanuki to your buddy list
tamasaburo
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tamasaburo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i reckon nausicaa and muska would make a funny couple because they are so different nausicaa is nice and loving whereas muska is just even and selfcentered

01.19.2007, 06:46 AM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Haha! Nice one!
Saki Hanajima and Umehito Nekozawa.
Heck, i've stated it before and if
they never would Seiji thought of something
funny.
A guy obsessed with darkness, curses, cats,
a cat puppet, and wears a black wig(it actually
took me awhile before I choked that he has blond
hair. I think I died and screamed like a weirdo then)
and a girl who has poison waves and wears black
and is like really cool.
If you have no idea who they are, I'll post pictures of
them. Saki is from Fruits Basket and Nekozawa
is from Ouran high school host club.
Now, hm, I'm trying to find a girl to put Ichigo with.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 01.20.2007, 11:28 AM.

01.20.2007, 11:26 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Musca and Gendo Ikari would have a lot in common I think. Bound to be some interesting pillow talk in that relationship.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

01.20.2007, 12:26 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i think Asuka and JoJo for stellvia would be a fairly high-energy relationshp.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

01.20.2007, 02:19 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tamasaburo
i reckon nausicaa and muska would make a funny couple because they are so different nausicaa is nice and loving whereas muska is just even and selfcentered

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! lol Nasuicaa and MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! lol

cheers

01.21.2007, 09:42 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Best couple. Hanabishi Kaoru and Sakuraba Aoi from Ai Yori Aoshi.

Best romance anime I have ever watched.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

01.22.2007, 04:50 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks