QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Saikano
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Saikano » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4    »  ]
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's really good! Getting more into it now. Btw JRR, i just watched ep 2 on utube yesterday lawl? Ill check for u if ya like in a sec.

02.03.2007, 02:19 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i know it gets good quick, its sad that it is so sad and so short. oh well, probably foe the best, but i wouldnt have minded more battle scenes though.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

02.03.2007, 02:25 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I love tht scene, end of ep 3 i think when shes hovering in the air with these huge ass wings stretched otu angelicly behind her and shes talking about being unable to change bk. Just though tht made a big impact.

02.03.2007, 02:30 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah it did, there are more throughout the series, i did another saikano sig, this one is top quality, take a peak at my arts thread in 5 minutes.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

02.03.2007, 02:52 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
its not up anymore..
all Saikano stuff is down - ´cept ep12 part 2 for some reason -
asked the guy who had it up (who said He had got copyright complaints) if he got a way I can watch it..

´gnight. Maths is on the study plan for tomorrow. Its 00.45 round here..

02.03.2007, 09:50 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Buy it. It's one series where it's worth spending money on.

I'd send you mine, but we live a lil' too far

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

02.04.2007, 11:08 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

yeah, id buy it too, but thats odd that they took it down so soon, it was literally up for a week, good thing i watched it all when i did, i feel bad for you though, your really missing out.

Click for Gallery^^

02.04.2007, 12:05 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
it will take ages for me to see it if I buy it..
I live on a spanish speaking island. First of all:
anime round here is extremely rare
2nd of all:
ITS IN SPANISH!!! (which i can speak, but I dont know.. I always prefer engish eventhough I watch it subbed..)

Might have to get my bro to bring it when he has spring break..

02.04.2007, 04:43 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

well, just makesure to find away to see ti. it will be worth the wait.

i still dotn get why youtube got suddenly all fussy over anime. it was definitly the google take over.

but somethign doestn make sense, they still haev all of evangelion up as well as otehr animes, why is ti only targeting specific ones?

Click for Gallery^^

02.04.2007, 04:45 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by #1sanfan
but somethign doestn make sense, they still haev all of evangelion up as well as otehr animes, why is ti only targeting specific ones?

YouTube doesn't remove any content unless the copyright owners instruct them too. So if Saikano is missing its because the owners are getting on YouTube's case while Gainax (NGE) are not.

Anyway... boxed set arrived today - but it'll be a while before I can watch it - lots of other stuff to watch first.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

02.07.2007, 05:04 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

screw the other stuff! go saikano first, cant leave that one on the back burner, im ashamed.

Click for Gallery^^

02.07.2007, 06:21 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, OK, need to watch the rest of Cowboy Bebop first, then I'll do as you so forcefully demand master!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

02.07.2007, 06:28 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Thats right slave!

Click for Gallery^^

02.07.2007, 06:37 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Need anything else... uhm... 'doing' while I'm at it?

Post last edited by Saddletank on 02.07.2007, 07:25 PM.

02.07.2007, 07:23 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

No slave your free to go...for now

Click for Gallery^^

02.07.2007, 08:03 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

pah, you're no good as a master. Need to find someone else much more demanding...

*wanders off, trailing gimp suit behind him*

02.07.2007, 08:20 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I DEMAND THAT YOU WATCH THE REST OF BEBOP, SO THAT WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT IN THE BEBOP THREAD!!! ALSO SO THAT YOU CAN GET AROUND TO WATCHING LAST EXILE!

02.07.2007, 08:22 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Actually, I highly recommend saving Saikano for last. It's a "little" too depressing to watch it before others. Seriously.

But then hey, it's up to you, boss.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

02.08.2007, 05:07 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank

I know the feeling.

02.08.2007, 12:29 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Loscil
Baron

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank

I know the feeling.

YO!
okay... now THAT is disturbing...

02.08.2007, 04:05 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
[  «    1  2  3  4    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks