QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Who is this girl?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Who is this girl? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Who is this girl?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Came across this intriguing girl the other day - just this one pic. Anyone know who she is and what manga/anime she's from?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

01.27.2007, 08:14 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Uh......
Can't say I have, but it shouldn't be impossible.
She does look strangely familiar though...hm..

01.27.2007, 10:20 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hm, not the person in your mirror then?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

01.27.2007, 11:20 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

...huh?....

01.27.2007, 11:20 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Tenjou Tenge, fighting/ecchi series. Lotsa super-saiya moves and nude ladies. And that's Emi Isuzu, uses a fat-folding technique to hide knives in the folds of her skin.

And believe it or not, that's her form when her fats are all folded and hidden. So you guessed it right: she's actually a freakin' fat blob.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

01.27.2007, 11:29 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Weird..so I've heard the titlle..Saddle still has me confused..
WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO HAVE THE NAME EMI?! That's my
Japanese name..

01.27.2007, 11:32 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
Weird..so I've heard the titlle..Saddle still has me confused..
WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO HAVE THE NAME EMI?! That's my
Japanese name..

He was to reffering to the person in your mirror. I.E. You.

And Emi's a pretty common name anyhow.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

01.27.2007, 11:38 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
Tenjou Tenge, fighting/ecchi series. Lotsa super-saiya moves and nude ladies. And that's Emi Isuzu, uses a fat-folding technique to hide knives in the folds of her skin.

And believe it or not, that's her form when her fats are all folded and hidden. So you guessed it right: she's actually a freakin' fat blob.

Thanks. But looking at a few fan sites for the series it looks like rubbish - pity, as she's quite cute.

Post last edited by Saddletank on 01.27.2007, 12:08 PM.

01.27.2007, 11:39 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

This may sound stupid:What person in my mirror?..
No wait! Refraise that:WHICH person is she in my mirror?..
Hm, must investigate this..*curious chibi me*
OH! HEY! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?!
I take that as an insult..I don't like mirrors..

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 01.27.2007, 11:40 AM.

01.27.2007, 11:40 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

C'mon get a grip. It was a very crap attempt at both humour and being nice to you...

Like I think she's cute - so I was asking is she like you (as in do you see her in your mirror...)

Ah, well, never mind.

Emi - you just take stuff so seriously, please chill. Nothing I say here is derogatory or even half serious most days.

Having looked at a few more sites on this series it looks like complete rubbish, so I will avoid (might stash away a few more pics of Emi Isuzu if I can find any heh)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 01.27.2007, 04:00 PM.

01.27.2007, 03:59 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Oh, well, I'm a little ticked off by all the people my age.
So far, a lot of the boys are bugging me around their older
friends who usually force them to say sorry to me.
A lot have run into me and some older guy hauled one
over to say sorry.
Then I'm just a little sad because I've figured out I
fit better in with Grade Niners.
Oh, saddle, I'm so sorry. I was thinking about that
post and was like,"OH NO!! WHAT? WHY WOULD I POST
THAT?!".
No, I'm afraid she doesn't look like me. Do remember I
resemble Shizuku.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 01.28.2007, 07:53 AM.

01.28.2007, 07:51 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank Thanks. But looking at a few fan sites for the series it looks like rubbish - pity, as she's quite cute.

I never said it wasn't.

And somehow I can't imagine FFF looking like Shizuku. Post your pic, girl, and settle the doubts once and for all.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

Post last edited by Roarkiller on 01.28.2007, 12:08 PM.

01.28.2007, 12:07 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hmph, if I did that I would have to leave, FOR EVER.
Want that? For some reason I get the feeling
you hate me.
My hair differs a bit but it's puffy and longer. I
DO look like her and act a lot like her. It's weird because
what happens to her reminds me of how my
friends would treat me if I had a boy friend cause I
hate gys right now and enjoy reading and get picked
on by some guy who my friend has a crush on(or used to).
Then I want to be an author and cry when my stories are being read, fearing people would hate me more.
I chase after cats and talk to them(I've done it since
I was 5).
If I was to wear her straw hat I'd look more like her. Maybe I look a little older. Not sure.
You'd have to wait till I'm an author to see my picture.
Got it, mister?
Okie dokie, I think I shouldn't bother you before I
go from my good side to my dark. I felt sort of
troubled and my chibi Miharu(my conscience me)
wasn't very sure what you meant.
I feel more hated on here every day. What's with me?

01.28.2007, 07:54 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

its the spamming IMO, you just keep putting too many different things to to many different topics, settle down, have a cold beverage and chill out.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

01.28.2007, 07:56 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I'm not aloud to have pop any more.*sigh*that could be
a sign..*crosses another check off board.*
So I'm random, I can't help it. Lauren knows why.
It's cause i can never think straight. All I feel like
doing is writing. Plus, i'm getting angry at most
people and being nice to those I hate. Weird..
I am very relaxed but am lost..

01.28.2007, 08:02 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

there you go agian, plus i said cold beverage, that means anything, water, juice whatever. take a breaek and settle down, you'll see things straigter if you take it in stride then running to fast for it.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

01.28.2007, 08:04 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Your sigs..they seem to make me feel happy..
Oh, I drink too much as it is. I'm always thirsty
and hate hot things usually.
This for some reason, must be the result of a new
character I've made up. Every main character I
make I turn into them for a long period of time.
I must be a curse..or just the matter two nights ago
when I was playing around with my FMA dvd's I
put too much lip gloss on for and hour and a half..then
it wouldn't come off. Ha ha.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 01.28.2007, 08:11 PM.

01.28.2007, 08:09 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

maybe, plus how do those sigfs make you feel happy, ive designed to express emotion, but it was more to the tune of, depression, self-realization, useless battling, plus they have a kind of sense(to me anyways) to ask any question you are thinking about them and answer it at the same time.

Click for Gallery^^

01.28.2007, 08:12 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hm, I really don't know. I guess it's just how I
feel right now, kay?
I'll try to regain my happiness. Perhaps my second
newest
character is a good idea, neh? He was supposed to act like me. Weird, until I made him lose conciousness due
to a book blowing a hole to the back of his head. Haha!

01.28.2007, 08:15 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

eek, ill leave it at that, and as a furthur tip: dont weatcht he anime Saikano, its been screwing with me for 3 days now, ill finish watching it tomarrow, but it has put me in terrible spirits.

Click for Gallery^^

01.28.2007, 08:21 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks