QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ah! my goddess....
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Ah! my goddess.... » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Ah! my goddess....Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

By chance has anyone here seen ah my goddess??

i've seen all of series 1 & 2 and own the film and its all fantastic!!

bte does anyone have any idea if they're making a series 3 (rumour has it they are)

i know theres already a ah my goddess thread somewhere in this forum but i couldn't really be arsed lol to find it....

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

02.24.2007, 07:53 PM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

well, i havnt seen it, but there is many goddeses.

such as, Lauren,

Aaliyaa,

Patricia Arkett,

Avril Lavigne,

Lauren,

etc

cheers

02.25.2007, 09:15 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i have seen all of the first season. some of the second then saw the latest movie. i liked it. belldandy is awesome.

02.26.2007, 06:42 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My EVIL friend keeps trying to persuade me to watch it, but
since she has made fun of Ghibli films and everything
about me and has turned people from me, I'm afraid I
won't watch it.

02.26.2007, 07:45 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

it's good though....

02.26.2007, 11:50 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aw, Nana, I'm not dissing it. Wait until I find some new friends and I'll watch it, okie dokie then?

02.27.2007, 03:57 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have the first episode of one of the seasons. Not sure which one, but the opening and ending are both really good. I might get around to watching it, though I just started watching Honey and Clover, and I have to say that is going to keep me occupied

02.27.2007, 05:25 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Seiji
Honey and Clover

Looks interesting, sweet, cute and possibly a bit heart-breaky. Will have to look out for it.

Hm, can't see a subtitled DVD anywhere. Are you watching it in Japanese Seiji, or watching a fansub?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 02.27.2007, 06:31 PM.

02.27.2007, 06:23 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Seiji
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Fansub, Viz has the rights to the show, but they haven't released it yet. If you just wait a while, when it comes out I'll remind you

02.28.2007, 12:11 AM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Cheers, appreciate it.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

02.28.2007, 06:09 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
whats honey and clover about.

so, Ive neverwatched the series, but own the mangas..
I think they´re awesome, although lately i have bought none of them, as Ive been buying too much anime..
I might check out the series..

02.28.2007, 02:36 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Sweet, the person(please, oh dear god, Don't ban them off YouTube!!)who uploads episodes of Sugar sugar Rune(it's girly, so you might wanna leave that one alone), and another
cool anime with a character voiced by the guy who does Fai's voice, uploaded Honey and clover and another interesting one.^^So, yeah, i'll watch.
I'm dying guessing who's voicing who on Tsubasa and hOLiC.
AWAAH! HURRY, FUNimation and do the dub and get it out, and get the rights for second season and HOLiC. sorry..
Hm, I dunno. You all say Ah! My Goddess is good. Is it Shoujo?

02.28.2007, 06:37 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

to answer FFF's question, no, it's Seinen.

02.28.2007, 10:12 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

ah my goddess is more shonen it's really good. i hope you see it sometime ff.

03.02.2007, 01:07 AM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

My sis may watch it. Seinen, eh? I wonder..
Yeah, I saw an opening. May take me awhile.

03.02.2007, 03:16 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
BehindTheMask
Kodama

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by BehindTheMask Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have not seen the Ah! My Goddess anime, but I do have a few books of the manga, which is fairly comical and good. I have seen parts of the movie.

And turns no more his head;
Because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

- Frankenstein

Post last edited by BehindTheMask on 04.02.2007, 05:03 PM.

04.02.2007, 05:03 PM BehindTheMask is offline   Profile for BehindTheMask Add BehindTheMask to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks