QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Zone of the Enders
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Zone of the Enders » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Zone of the EndersPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Does anybody else like ZOE?

If you don't know anything about it, here's the basic idea:
It's set in the future, Earth have colonised Mars and the moons of Jupiter, and there are gigantic robots.
Originally it was a game on the PS2. A sequel was made (which is awesome). This was followed by a one-off anime film (ZOE: Idolo) as a prequel, and a 26-episode series (ZOE: Dolores) as a sequel to the games.
There is also a Game Boy Advance game which is canonical, but not essential to understand the rest of the series.

Let's discuss!

02.25.2007, 03:24 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Moroko
Tanuki

Registration Date: 10.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Moroko Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I knew ZOE was a game but I didn't know there was a series.
I'll have to check it out.
Thanks for the tip, arren 18.

quote:
Once you accept that all the matter in the universe can be compressed to the size of a push pin, it isn't hard to wear stripes with plad.
Albert Einstine

A distraction

02.25.2007, 04:37 PM Moroko is offline   Profile for Moroko Add Moroko to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No problem. I'm happy to spread the word.

02.25.2007, 04:59 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hmm...I've heard of it, but I didn't know what it was. Maybe I'll check it out

02.25.2007, 08:42 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i knew it was a series, in ZOE2 the story is moved along by anime cut-scences. it was a very nice touch and the game was pretty good too.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

02.25.2007, 08:48 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If anyone wants to know more, here's the Wikipedia page (heed the spoiler warnings!):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zone_of_the_Enders_%28series%29

02.26.2007, 02:23 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks