QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - KYO KARA MOAH!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » KYO KARA MOAH! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
KYO KARA MOAH!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

So has anybody seen this, i recently bought it of ebay well it got 39 episode but it only say's part 1 so im wondering if theyre is a part 2 and if so where can i get a hold of it cause its not on ebay as far as i know?

03.04.2007, 07:10 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i watched half of the series then heard that there would be a second season. as much as i like it i got out of it. not sure why either...

03.06.2007, 12:54 AM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks