QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Trinity Blood
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Trinity Blood » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Tanuki

Registration Date: 10.15.06
  Trinity BloodPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Moroko Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Does anyone watch Trinity Blood?
I've seen a couple episodes and I
really can't decide if I like it or not.
Not to mention I have no idea what's
going on. Is it worth finding out?
Any oppinions?

quote:
Once you accept that all the matter in the universe can be compressed to the size of a push pin, it isn't hard to wear stripes with plad.
Albert Einstine

A distraction

03.04.2007, 11:49 PM Moroko is offline   Profile for Moroko Add Moroko to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My friend likes it. I've never though.
Usually she likes anime she can understand
so I bet it's good. Never really seen much of it
though. Except I know it's on my cable.^^
Along with some other cool shows on this
new channel to me...
Yay! Canada TV! and soon we'll get our own
ANIME CHANNEL! Yay!
They might put this one on..

03.05.2007, 09:45 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't think I've ever heard of it. What's it about? Judging by the title, it must be quite exciting. xD

03.05.2007, 12:43 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i saw a few episodes it has to do with vampires..can't really remember it was a while back.

03.06.2007, 12:57 AM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

GREAT!! MORE VAMPIRE FUN!!
*goes and watches Karin and Moon Phase*
Why am I always the one watching
anime about vampires?

03.06.2007, 02:27 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i have seen a bit of moonphase it was okay.. but wierd...

03.06.2007, 08:52 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks